Grab your Instant Pot Duo Crisp or Air Fryer and let’s make Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs! You will find that hard-boiled eggs in air fryer is crazy simple, and quick to whip up.
Table of contents
If you are looking for a few air fryer egg recipes, this is one to add to your list. Or grab your Ninja and make Ninja air fryer hard-boiled eggs. Try my Weight Watcher Deviled Eggs!
Why You Will Like This Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe…
- Quick Cook
- No heating your home
- Delicious Perfect cooked eggs
- Easy peel eggs
How to Make
Step 1: First, add your eggs into your air fryer basket! You can do as few or as many eggs as you would like.
Step 2: Next, place the air fryer lid on or place in your regular air fryer. Air fry as directed in recipe card below for 16 minutes.
Step 3: Next when your eggs are done, remove the eggs. Then you transfer them into an ice bath. Just run cold water into a bowl and add in ice. This will cool the eggs down and stop the cooking process.
Step 4: Finally, peel and enjoy however you would like.
Once the air fryer boiled eggs are cooled, then take and lay eggs out on a paper towel and allow them to dry off.
Then you can crack and enjoy the eggs, or store in the fridge for a healthy snack later on during the week. I store my eggs in the shell until we are ready to eat.
How To Serve Up Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Make Deviled Eggs (try my cream cheese deviled eggs or Everything Bagel Seasoning Deviled Eggs)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy
- Eat Whole
- Slice and add into a salad
- Make Egg Salad
Want More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- How to Cook Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Lobster Tails
- Fried Ravioli
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- Pigs In A Blanket
- Air Fryer Beet Chips
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6-12 eggs
- Take your raw eggs and place them in your air fryer basket or air fryer trays if using the oven.
- Place lid on and select 250 degrees, and cook for 16 minutes.
- Once eggs are done, transfer the eggs into an ice water bath. Just pour water into a bowl, and add ice to make it super cold water. Then gently lay your eggs into the ice water bath.
- Let the hard boiled eggs sit in the ice water bath for 5 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water, and lay on a towel or paper towel. Allow drying then peel hard-boiled eggs or store them.
- Serve up your air fryer hard boiled eggs however you would like.
Overall, I think you guys will like air fryer eggs. They are different cooking method, and easy to make! I hope you enjoy this instant pot air fryer recipe! Let me know in the comments.