Grab your Instant Pot Duo Crisp or Air Fryer and let’s make Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs! You will find that hard-boiled eggs in air fryer is crazy simple, and quick to whip up.
Table of contents
If you are looking for a few air fryer egg recipes, this is one to add to your list. Or grab your Ninja and make Ninja air fryer hard-boiled eggs. Try my Weight Watcher Deviled Eggs!
Why You Will Like This Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe…
- Quick Cook
- No heating your home
- Delicious Perfect cooked eggs
- Easy peel eggs
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
How to Make
Full directions and measurements for this recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: First, add your eggs into your air fryer basket! You can do as few or as many eggs as you would like.
Step 2: Next, place the air fryer lid on or place in your regular air fryer. Air fry as directed in recipe card below for 16 minutes.
Step 3: Next when your eggs are done, remove the eggs. Then you transfer them into an ice bath. Just run cold water into a bowl and add in ice. This will cool the eggs down and stop the cooking process.
Step 4: Finally, peel and enjoy however you would like.
Store or Peel
Once the air fryer boiled eggs are cooled, then take and lay eggs out on a paper towel and allow them to dry off.
Then you can crack and enjoy the eggs, or store in the fridge for a healthy snack later on during the week. I store my eggs in the shell until we are ready to eat.
How To Serve Up Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Make Deviled Eggs (try my cream cheese deviled eggs or Everything Bagel Seasoning Deviled Eggs)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy
- Eat Whole
- Slice and add into a salad
- Make Egg Salad
Want More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- How to Cook Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Lobster Tails
- Fried Ravioli
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- Pigs In A Blanket
- Air Fryer Beet Chips
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 6-12 eggs
- Take your raw eggs and place them in your air fryer basket or air fryer trays if using the oven.
- Place lid on and select 250 degrees, and cook for 16 minutes.
- Once eggs are done, transfer the eggs into an ice water bath. Just pour water into a bowl, and add ice to make it super cold water. Then gently lay your eggs into the ice water bath.
- Let the hard boiled eggs sit in the ice water bath for 5 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water, and lay on a towel or paper towel. Allow drying then peel hard-boiled eggs or store them.
- Serve up your air fryer hard boiled eggs however you would like.
If you want them to not be fully cooked in the centers and a bit soft you can do 13-14 minutes instead of 16 minutes.
Make as many or as little as you would like.
You can place an egg in a jar with a splash of water and lid. Shake and it will peel the cooked eggs very easily. Or you can buy this egg peeler, that is handy to have.
Store your eggs in the shell in the fridge until you are ready to eat. It will allow the eggs to store better.
Use your eggs for egg salad, mixing in potato salad, making deviled eggs, and more. Or use the eggs as a snack. I love sprinkling hard boiled eggs with everything but the bagel seasoning.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 6g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading.
Overall, I think you guys will like air fryer eggs. They are different cooking method, and easy to make!