Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer are hands down the best way to make Totinos pizza rolls! If you own an air fryer, you have to try cooking frozen pizza rolls in your air fryer. A tasty snack or even an air fryer appetizer for entertaining.
Table of contents
Pair your pizza bites with ranch or even a marinara sauce. This Totinos pizza rolls air fryer recipe has become the only way I make pizza rolls.
Deep fried pizza rolls are awesome, but you get some unwanted grease. Air fried pizza rolls give you the crunch coating with the cheesy pizza filling.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
🍕 Why Use Air Fryer To Cook Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Quick Cook Time
- Works in air fryer basket or air fryer oven trays
- Fried food texture without the grease
- No preheating of oven or heating the house
- Delicious appetizer or snack
- A great way to cook frozen foods like these rolls
Frozen Pizza Rolls | All you need are frozen pizza rolls. You can spritz the pizza rolls with an oil mister to help golden up the pizza rolls, but that is optional!
🧀 How To Make
Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Start by placing your pizza rolls in a single layer, in your air fryer trays ( I used my air fryer oven) or basket.
When cooking in the air fryer you have to leave space between each piece of food for an even cook.
Cook your pizza rolls for 3 minutes, then flip. Then continue to cook for another 3 minutes or so. Now depending on the brand and model of air fryer you own, cooking time will vary.
Cook your air fryer pizza rolls until they are crisp on the outside and a golden brown color.
Pair your rolls with ranch, marinara sauce, etc. The biggest thing is to make sure your rolls get fully cooked and have a nice crisp outside!
Aerosol cooking sprays can eat away the enamel on the air fryer trays and basket. Use an oil mister where you fill it with your own oil and spritz the food.
It takes around 6 minutes at 375 degrees to cook frozen pizza bites in your air fryer. Every air fryer heats a little different so use your best judgment.
Absolutely! Go ahead and use frozen pizza rolls or homemade pizza rolls. Either route, you will truly enjoy the nice crisp texture.
If you want to reheat pizza toss it in the air fryer at 320 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the pizza is warmed.
If you have a larger air fryer you can even do frozen pizza in air fryers!
More Pizza Inspiration
- Air Fried Pizza Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Squash French Bread Pizza
- Chili Cheese Pizza
- Instant Pot Pizza Pasta
- Rustic Italian Pizza Dough
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 1 Bag of Pizza Rolls (I did a bag of 40)
- Oil Mister (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees. I preheated my air fryer for 2-3 minutes.
- Place your frozen pizza rolls on the air fryer tray or basket. If you find your food sticks in your air fryer, spritz before placing rolls on the tray.
- Place frozen pizza bites in a single layer, don't overlap.
- Cook for 3 minutes, and then flip the pizza rolls. Cook an additional 3 minutes.
- If your pizza bites are not fully done, cook another minute or two. If done, remove and allow to cool a minute or two before serving up.
- Pizza rolls in air fryer are easy, quick and offer a crunchy texture.
Some air fryer brands don't have 375, if that is the case do 380 degrees.
Make as many or as few pizza rolls as you would like. If need be batch cook your pizza rolls.
I served ours with marinara sauce but it is great for dipping in Ranch dressing as well.
I used Totino pizza rolls but any brand of pizza bites work.
You can spritz your rolls with oil to help offer a more golden brown texture as well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.