Pizza Pasta is a fun way to enjoy two of your favorite flavors in one. A meat-lovers Instant Pot pizza pasta recipe that is loaded with meat, savory sauce, and cheese!
Feel free to add in your favorite pizza toppings to make a pizza pasta that fits your tastebuds. My husband is a meat lover so I am all about piling in the protein.
Let me walk you through tips and tricks for making this pizza pasta. Whether you use spaghetti sauce or your favorite homemade pizza sauce, this dish is a kid-friendly recipe that will win over the whole family.
Variations To Pizza Pasta
- Vegetables | Add in veggies like green peppers, mushrooms, onions, or any other favorite pizza topping. Just stir in and cook accordingly.
- Meat | Add in ground beef, ground sausage, Canadian bacon, or any other meat topping. Mix and match or make it a meatless dish.
What Type of Cheese To Use For Pizza Pasta
You can use any cheese you want. Mozzarella, a shredded cheese blend, sharp cheddar, or any other type. I tend to reach for mozzarella as it gives it more of a classic pizza flavor.
What To Serve With Pizza Pasta
- Bread | Garlic bread, dinner rolls, Instant Pot Bread, or any other type of bread is welcome. Dip it into the sauce and dive in! YUM!
- Salad | Reach for a green salad to pair next to your pasta. It will lighten up the meal and give you a fantastic texture change.
- Vegetable | Add in a side of veggies. Whether it be broccoli, corn, green beans and more. Any will work and add a new level of dimension to your recipe.
Can I Make This Pizza Pasta On Stovetop
Yes, you can easily skip the pressure cooker if you want. Simply saute your garlic and such as directed. Then add in and cook your ground beef until no longer pink. In a separate pan cook your pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside.
Then pour in all your other ingredients into the meat mixture, and stir, and allow it to simmer on the stove for around 30 minutes. This will help blend the flavors. Stir in the cooked pasta. Top with cheese and serve.
Looking for more Instant Pot Recipes
- Italian Mushroom Stew | If you are a fan of mushrooms this recipe is going to rock your world. A great one for fall and winter months.
- Swiss Steak | This recipe comes with meat and a side of potatoes so it is a complete meal all in one. A must make Instant Pot recipe.
- Green Beans and Potatoes | One of my favorites. Hearty, easy, and downright comforting to the last drop.
How to Store Leftover Pizza Pasta
You will want to store any leftovers you have in the refrigerator. It will store for up to three days. Anything after that use your best judgment, so you don’t run the risk of getting sick from expired food.
Can I Swap Out The Style Of Pasta For Something Different
Of course, use any shape of pasta you would like. Bowtie, elbow, etc. This recipe will work with whatever you have just as long as it is dry pasta and not a super small pasta shape.