Instant Pot Deviled Eggs are my favorite! These everything bagel deviled eggs are loaded with savory flavors in every creamy bite.
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs in instant pot truly give you that hands-off approach for the perfect hard-boiled eggs each time. I use the Instant Pot 5-5-5 method for making Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs.
Try my Cream Cheese Deviled eggs as well. These are ultra velvety!
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
Easy Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
For this recipe, you can make a small batch of Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs as I did, or a larger batch.
I used large eggs and did 6 eggs in my Instant Pot. But feel free to do more like 12 if you want a larger quantity.
5-5-5 Instant Pot method is the only way I cook my eggs in the Instant Pot. It works like a charm and gives me easy to peel hard-boiled eggs.
How To Cook Instant Pot Eggs With 5-5-5 Method
- Start by pouring 1 cup water into the pot of your Instant Pot. Then sit the trivet on top.
- Now add your eggs (cold from the fridge) and set them on the trivet.
- Cook 5 minutes, natural release 5 minutes, then drop eggs in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
Can You Make Deviled Eggs In Advance
You can make deviled eggs up to two days in advance. What you will want to do is make your eggs, and then peel and clean eggs.
Store your egg whites separately from the yolks. Then make filling for the deviled eggs and store in a bag all by itself. Make sure to remove as much air as you can from the bag. Then wrap up the whites.
When ready to prepare, then put the mixture into the whites, top with seasoning and serve.
How To Make Hard-Boiled Eggs On Stove
If you want to make hard-boiled eggs on the stovetop, you can do that as well. Here is my go-to method for making eggs on the stove.
- Put eggs in a pot, and cover with water (I add 1 teaspoon lemon juice).
- Turn stove on high, and bring water to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, put lid on the pan and set the timer for 13 minutes.
- Once the timer is done, place eggs in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Then peel and use how you would like.
How Long Can Deviled Eggs Sit Out
Two Hours, is the max you want your deviled eggs to sit out on the counter. The reason being is after that two-hour mark bacteria can begin to grow at a much more rapid pace.
If you plan to serve eggs for longer, before the 2-hour mark, place eggs back in the fridge, covered for 30 minutes. Then return to serving people.
Everything Seasoning Deviled Eggs
I bought my Everything Seasoning, but you are more than welcome to make your own. I bought the Trader Joe’s brand, but any will work that you like.
This is the perfect Instant Pot Appetizer to serve up for Easter, summer cookouts, holiday events, and more. I even make it as a side dish at times or a mid-day snack.
Looking for more appetizer recipes
- Chicken Salad Bites | Chicken Salad Bites are a crazy simple appetizer. You use pre-shredded chicken and fill in phyllo cups. This salad bites recipe is a delicious recipe.
- Keto Cheese Bread | Keto cheese bread requires 4 ingredients and a little bit of time. Serve up this cheese bread for one incredible recipe.
- Instant Pot Queso | This queso is made in the pressure cooker for one cheesy and savory recipe. I use a secret ingredient.
- Crockpot Meatballs | These slow cooker meatballs are made with Coke! They are savory, sauce-covered meatballs!
Instant Pot Eggs
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we have. We love Instant Pot eggs, and this deviled eggs recipe is so amazing. The cream cheese adds so much creaminess to the recipe.
- 6-12 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- In your Instant Pot add in one cup of water. Place trivet in and place eggs on the trivet.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes (with the lid sealed). Natural release for 5 minutes.
- Release the rest of the pressure, and then put the eggs in a bowl with ice and water. Let the eggs set for 5 minutes in an ice bath.
- Peel eggs. Then slice in half, and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Set the whites on a plate.
- With a fork you want to smash the egg yolks until they are nice and crumbly.
- Then add in your cream cheese, mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites.
- Top with Everything Bagel Seasoning. Then serve!
You can make more than 6 eggs. I wanted to do a small batch of deviled eggs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 servings Serving Size: 2 eggs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 384mgSodium: 349mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g
Hard-boiled eggs in Instant Pot doesn’t get any easier than this. Serve these up any time of the day, for the ultimate snack or appetizer.
Cooking hard-boiled eggs in Instant Pot is a life saver!