Keto Cheese Bread is a 4 ingredient keto cheesy bread that is going to hit the spot. A flour-free recipe, that is gluten-free and keto-approved.
Keto Cheese Bread
Now don’t get this mixed up with keto pizza. This is a cauliflower free cheese bread that is made with just cheese, eggs, and a little garlic powder.
You could also call these keto breadsticks in a sense. You could add in more fresh garlic for a stronger flavor if you would like. I wanted it to be more subtle.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
Ingredients For Keto Cheese Bread
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
How To Make Keto Cheese Bread
- First, you preheat your oven, and then you want to mix all your ingredients in a bowl till mixed.
- Lay the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet, in the shape of a pizza crust.
- Bake until done. Garnish if you want or slice and serve as is.
How Long Do You Make Flourless Cheese Bread
I cooked this flourless cheese bread for 15 minutes, and then I swapped the oven over to broil to help brown up the cheese. It gave it a stunning golden brown cheesy crust on it.
How to Serve Cheese Bread
Tips For Making Keto Cheese Bread
- I do recommend shredding cheese off a block, vs pre-shredded cheese. You will find that some cheeses that are shredded have extra starches to help prevent cheese from sticking.
- Don’t overmix this. Get it incorporated and then get it ready to cook.
- Press the mixture together as you begin to shape it. This will help it hold the form and bake up nicely.
How to Store Leftover Keto Cheese Sticks
If you have leftover keto cheese sticks, you can simply place them in an airtight container and store in the fridge. They will store for 3-5 days in the fridge.
Then reheat in the microwave or warm it up in the oven. They will become softer in texture but still taste good.
These sticks are best when served fresh and warm.
Looking for More Keto-Friendly Recipes
- Instant Pot Italian Beef | Instant Pot Italian Beef can easily be made keto, and I share the instructions. A tasty way to cook up roast in the Instant Pot.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus |Wrapped Asparagus is a great side dish or appetizer that is crazy simple to whip up.
- Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake | Keto cheesecake is a guilt-less keto approved dessert that is going to melt in your mouth!
- Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars | Here is one more keto dessert that you could serve up after you eat these breadsticks.
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks | Keto approved and so simple to make. Crispy air fried fish sticks made with almond flour and pork rinds.
This is a great keto appetizer to serve up at game day fun, or a weeknight dinner side dish idea to pair with a salad, etc.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet or pizza stone with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine your ingredients and mix until corporated.
- Flatten the mixture on the baking sheet. I shaped mine into a pizza circle.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then turn the broil on and let it toast up the top. This takes 1-2 minutes.
- Slice and serve. I topped with parsley but it was more for looks. You can also do red pepper flakes or Italian seasoning.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 5g