Instant Pot Queso is such an easy Instant Pot dip that you can make and serve up for game day parties, holiday appetizers, or any other occasion. Give this Instant Pot cheese dip a try today. An Instant Pot appetizer perfect for entertaining or a Super Bowl appetizer!
Instant Pot Cheese Dip that has taco seasoning and Chili Fixin Rotel for added flavor that will make it the best queso cheese dip you have ever had. Give this Instant Pot queso dip recipe a try.
Table of contents
Skip the slow cooker and whip up this quick queso dip recipe in a matter of minutes in your pressure cooker.
Also, try my spinach artichoke dip as well made in the pressure cooker.
Why Make This Queso In Instant Pot
Why make Instant Pot Queso? Well, if you love cheese dip, this is the ultimate cheesy delight that will tickle those taste buds in an incredible way.
My husband loved it, and I actually liked it too! I normally don’t love queso dip, but this version stands out from any other recipe I have ever made.
How To Make
Full directions how to make this rotel dip recipe are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a quick walk through on how to make the pressure cooker dip.
Step One: Start by sauteing your ground beef in your Instant Pot. Then mix in the taco seasoning and chili fixin’ Rotel.
Step Two: Stir well, toss in the cheese and set it to cook for 5 minutes!
Step Three: Then quick release and mix up the cheese until all the cheese is melted and creamy.
What To Serve With Queso Cheese Dip
- Tortilla Chips or Corn Chips
- Crisp veggies (peppers, cucumbers, etc)
- Top tacos or burritos with cheese dip
- Pieces of French Bread
There are so many ways to serve up this queso cheese dip.
Whether you are wanting something for Cinco de mayo or your Christmas holiday party, this dip fits the bill for all occasions. No one ever says no to cheese sauce dip.
How To Store Leftover Cheese Dip
Place any leftover dip you have and store it in the fridge for up to three days. Then warm up in the microwave or opt for the stove for a slow reheat
Alternative Cooking Methods
Slow Cooker Queso Dip
Mix and then turn on low and cook for 3-4 hours or high 1-2 hours. Stir in between to help incorporate the dip.
Stove Top Queso Dip
Cook ground beef until no longer pink. Then turn heat to low and add in your other ingredients and stir often until it is fully melted. Then serve how you would like.
- Make sure to place the Velveeta on top of the ingredients. If you have it at the bottom you will get a burn notice.
- After you sear your meat in the Instant Pot, you need to scrape off any stuck bits on the bottom, otherwise it can cause you to get a burn notice.
Want More Dip Recipes
Here are even more fun party dip recipes to pair next to this warm dip recipe here.
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- BLT Dip
- Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Crab Dip
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group!
Instant Pot Queso
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can Rotel Chili Fixin
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning I used Ortega original
- 32 oz of diced Velveeta cheese
- Turn your pressure cooker to saute and cook your beef with the oil. Make sure to scrape the bottom good to prevent sticking so you don't get a burn notice when you cook.
- Once the beef is no longer pink and fully cooked, add in your seasoning and Rotel and mix well.
- Toss the diced Velveeta cheese on top, do not stir. The Velveeta needs to stay on top, or it will give burn notice.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to sealing. Pressure cook for 5 minutes, with a quick-release once completed.
- Stir the mixture until cheese is melted, and then serve immediately!
Ninja Foodi Queso DipYou will follow the same directions as the Instant Pot, just use the pressure cooker lid and not the crisping lid.
- If you can't find Chili Fixin' Rotel use regular Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilis) and add in a tablespoon of chili powder.
- Velveeta cheese is a must for this recipe. You can't swap it out.
- If you want leave the ground beef out and do a meatless queso dip.
- You can use homemade taco seasoning to replace of store-bought