Instant Pot Queso is such an easy Instant Pot dip that you can make and serve up for game day parties, holiday appetizers, or any other occasion.
Instant Pot Cheese Dip that has taco seasoning and Chili Fixin Rotel for added flavor that will make it the best queso cheese dip you have ever had.
Skip the slow cooker and whip up this quick queso dip recipe in a matter of minutes in your pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Queso
Why make Instant Pot Queso? Well, if you love cheese dip, this is the ultimate cheesy delight that will tickle those taste buds in an incredible way.
My husband loved it, and I actually liked it too! I normally don’t love queso dip, but this version stands out from any other recipe I have ever made.
How Do You Make Instant Pot Queso Dip
Start by sauteing your ground beef in your Instant Pot. Then mix in the taco seasoning and chili fixin’ Rotel. Stir well, toss in the cheese and set it to cook for 5 minutes!
Then quick release and mix up the cheese until all the cheese is melted and creamy.
What To Serve With Queso Cheese Dip
- Tortilla Chips or Corn Chips
- Crisp veggies (peppers, cucumbers, etc)
- Top tacos or burritos with cheese dip
- Pieces of French Bread
There are so many ways to serve up this queso cheese dip.
Whether you are wanting something for Cinco de mayo or your Christmas holiday party, this dip fits the bill for all occasions. No one ever says no to cheese sauce dip.
What Is Chili Fixin’ Rotel
This Rotel is my secret weapon. It has a chili seasoning base and adds tons of flavor to this Rotel cheese dip recipe.
Now, if you can’t find the Chili Fixin’s you can use regular Rotel and then add in a teaspoon of chili powder, and it will offer a similar flavor to the Rotel dip.
Can I Make Mexican Queso Without The Instant Pot
Slow Cooker Queso Dip
Stir in between to help incorporate the dip.
Stove Top Queso Dip
Cook ground beef until no longer pink. Then turn heat to low and add in your other ingredients and stir often until it is fully melted. Then serve how you would like.
What Size Instant Pot Did I Use For Instant Pot Velveeta Rotel Dip
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot for this dip. Now, you could use a 3 quart and I think you still would have room. And if you wanted to double this recipe in the 6 or 8 quart you sure could, you would have room.
Want More Dip Recipes
- Smoked Salmon Dip | A cold salmon dip that is creamy, and loaded with rich seafood flavor. A great appetizer dip to serve at parties.
- Everything Bagel Dip | If you love Everything bagel seasoning this dip is right up your alley. Creamy, savory and minutes to prepare.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Here is an oven buffalo chicken dip recipe that kicks up some eat from the buffalo sauce. Cheesy, and delightful.
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip | A copycat version of Applebee’s famous dip. Cheesy beyond and downright addictive.
- BLT Dip | A cold BLT dip that gives you a creamy bacon, lettuce and tomato flavor. This is such an easy dip to whip up for entertaining.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can Rotel Chili Fixin
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning (I used Ortega original)
- 32 oz of diced Velveeta cheese
- Turn your pressure cooker to saute and cook your beef with the oil. Make sure to scrape bottom good to prevent sticking so you don't get a burn notice when you cook.
- Once beef is no longer pink and fully cooked, add in your seasoning and Rotel and mix well.
- Toss in cheese on top, don't stir.
- Set to pressure cook for 5 minutes, with a quick release.
- Stir the mixture until cheese is melted, and then serve immediately!
If you can't find Chili Fixin' Rotel use regular Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilis) and add in a tablespoon of chili powder.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:3 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 66mg Sodium: 1242mg Carbohydrates: 14g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 16g
Looking for more Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Risotto Stuffed Peppers | Meatless stuffed peppers that are loaded with incredible flavor. Serve as a main dish or side.
- Easy Instant Pot Pizza Pasta | A quick and easy pasta dish that gives you the flavors of pizza in your pasta dish. Easy and kid-friendly.
How To Store Leftover Cheese Dip
Place any leftover dip you have and store it in the fridge for up to three days. Then warm up in the microwave or opt for the stove for a slow reheat.
Can I Leave The Meat Out Of This Instant Pot Cheese Dip
Yes, leave the ground beef out if you would like. It will still be a flavorful dip without the meat in it. Just skip the saute setting since you don’t need to cook the meat.
I have also used sausage for this as well and it tasted good. We just prefer beef in ours.