Strawberry lemonade vodka is the perfect spiked strawberry lemonade. Sweet, tart, and the right amount of booze for a relaxing evening at home. Try this strawberry vodka cocktail for your next summer cookout.
Vodka lemonade is a perfect pairing. For me lemon and alcohol always work together. So I wanted to create a strawberry vodka cocktail that could ramp up your cocktail game.
Table of contents
This strawberry lemonade cocktail takes minutes to whip up. Plus, you can top with a fresh strawberry and lemon slice for a pretty summer cocktail presentation.
This spiked lemonade is versatile in the ingredients you use, so you can create a vodka cocktail you enjoy.
Why Make This Lemonade Vodka Cocktail…
- Delicious summer drink
- Easy to make
- Simple ingredients
- Minutes to make
- Great for one or serve a crowd
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- Pink Lemonade
- Lemon Slices
How to Make
Full directions and measurements for this recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: Fill the shot glass 1/2 way or do a full shot of the vodka. Pour in a glass with ice.
Step 2: Now fill the remainder of your cup with the pink lemonade, and garnish with strawberries and a lemon slice.
This drink is best made and served fresh. If you want to make it in advance just make sure to leave out the ice. Or it will water down the drink.
Then right before serving stir, and then pour into glasses with ice.
Expert Tips and Variations
- You do not have to use strawberry lemonade vodka, you can use plain if that is what you have on hand.
- Pink lemonade Italian soda or lemonade works.
- Use a classic lemonade to replace the pink with a different flavor.
- This is a strawberry vodka drink, but you could swap with tequila if you wanted or a white rum.
- Use homemade lemonade for a tasty drink option.
- Add a splash of strawberry syrup for added strawberry flavor.
- Use white wine instead of vodka for a wine cocktail.
- Grapefruit juice or even pineapple juice can be used instead of lemonade.
More Cocktails To Make
If you love this strawberry lemonade alcohol drink, you will enjoy these other tasty cocktails below.
- Summer Brew
- Whiskey and Ginger Ale
- Apple Pie Vodka
- 40 Summer Cocktails
- Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail
- Grasshopper Cocktail
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 1.5 ounces Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- 1/2 cup strawberry lemonade Italian Soda or Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- Start by adding a full shot of strawberry lemonade vodka into a shot glass, or do 1/2 shot for a less powerful cocktail.
- Pour the vodka into a glass with ice. Then top with the Italian Soda Lemonade mixture or use Strawberry Lemonade.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lemon slice.
- Make a single serve cocktail or a pitcher of this lemonade vodka to serve a crowd.
You can use Italian soda or lemonade for this drink. It is a personal preference on what you use. I found the strawberry lemonade Italian soda at our grocery store. It added nice bubbles to the cocktail.
The strawberries and lemon are optional. They add tons of fun looks to the drink, plus are tasty for the drink.
If you can't find the strawberry lemonade vodka you can use plain vodka. Or reach for another flavored vodka in replace if you feel it will compliment the lemonade.
Add a splash of strawberry syrup for added sweet flavor.
Make a single cup or a pitcher to serve a crowd. If you make a larger batch just make sure that you leave off the ice. Then pour ice into each cup, that way you don't water down the cocktail.
Give this drink a try for summer cookouts, party, or a pool party drink to sip on.
You could also do a limeade version with lime juice and classic vodka. Add in some cherry juice for a cherry limeade vodka drink if you want.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 93gFiber: 3gSugar: 83gProtein: 1g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.
Let me know how you like this vodka lemonade recipe if you try it.