Whip up an easy and delicious strawberry mojito. 5 ingredients are all it takes to prepare a homemade strawberry cocktail. This strawberry mint mojito is refreshing and a delicious way to use up your summer berries.
This strawberry rum cocktail is so simple to make, and you can make the homemade mojito taste just like your favorite restaurant.
Table of contents
There are so many different mojito flavors. This is our go-to strawberry rum drink for the summer months!
Looking for more fun drink recipes? Try this pineapple vodka drink with dry ice, strawberry lemonade vodka, or my summer brew recipe.
Why you will love this strawberry mojito…
- Qick to make
- Fresh strawberries used
- Can swap alcohol to fit what you prefer
- Sweet and tart
- Lime Juice
- Mint leaves
- Club Soda
- Sugar (optional)
How to Make
Step 1: Start by adding the strawberries and mint leaves to the glass. Then muddle them to release the juice and mint oil.
Step 2: Add rum to the glass, with lime juice.
Step 3: Top with the ice, and then pour in club soda, to top. Leave a little room at top if you choose to sweeten.
Step 4: If you want to sweeten more, add 1/2-1 teaspoon of sugar and stir.
Expert Tips and Variations to Recipe
Here are a few tips and variations for this strawberry alcohol drink recipe.
- Swap the mint leaves with basil
- Add in other berries like blackberries, raspberries, etc.
- Swap rum with vodka or other alcohol of choice
- I prefer to use a white rum for this drink
- Use agave nectar or honey to sweeten or a simple syrup
- Use a cocktail shaker to mix up if you add in sweetener to ensure the mojito is fully mixed.
- Make sure to muddle the mint to help bring out the flavors of the fresh mint leaves
- Swap the strawberry with pineapple for a pineapple mojito recipe
- Soda water works but you can swap with what you would like
Looking for more strawberry recipes
- Homemade Strawberry Jam
- Cheesecake Tacos with Strawberry topping
- Jello Pie with Strawberries
- Strawberry Watermelon Drink
- Dried Strawberries
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- 1.5 ounces of white rum
- 3-4 strawberries sliced
- 4-5 mint leaves fresh
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Club Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar or Honey optional
- Start by adding your mint leaves and strawberries into a glass. Then use a muddle to mash and release oil in the mint leaves. I muddled 4-5 times.
- Add in the rum, and lime juice.
- Top the glass with ice, and pour the Club soda to top off the glass.
- If you want to sweeten the strawberry mojito add in the sugar or honey, and stir or shake in a shaker.
- Serve the strawberry mint mojito right away!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bakemesomesugar and on Instagram @bakemesomesugar
Leave A Reply!