Whip up an easy and delicious strawberry mojito. 5 ingredients are all it takes to prepare a homemade strawberry cocktail. This strawberry mint mojito is refreshing and a delicious way to use up your summer berries.
This strawberry rum cocktail is so simple to make, and you can make the homemade mojito taste just like your favorite restaurant.
Table of contents
There are so many different mojito flavors. This is our go-to strawberry rum drink for the summer months!
Why you will love this strawberry mojito…
- Qick to make
- Fresh strawberries used
- Can swap alcohol to fit what you prefer
- Sweet and tart
- Lime Juice
- Mint leaves
- Club Soda
- Sugar (optional)
How to Make
Full directions and measurements for this recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: Start by adding the strawberries and mint leaves to the glass. Then muddle them to release the juice and mint oil.
Step 2: Add rum to the glass, with lime juice.
Step 3: Top with the ice, and then pour in club soda, to top. Leave a little room at top if you choose to sweeten.
Step 4: If you want to sweeten more, add 1/2-1 teaspoon of sugar and stir.
Expert Tips and Variations to Recipe
Here are a few tips and variations for this strawberry alcohol drink recipe.
- Swap the mint leaves with basil
- Add in other berries like blackberries, raspberries, etc.
- Swap rum with vodka or other alcohol of choice
- I prefer to use a white rum for this drink
- Use agave nectar or honey to sweeten or a simple syrup
- Use a cocktail shaker to mix up if you add in sweetener to ensure the mojito is fully mixed.
- Make sure to muddle the mint to help bring out the flavors of the fresh mint leaves
- Swap the strawberry with pineapple for a pineapple mojito recipe
- Soda water works but you can swap with what you would like
Looking for more strawberry recipes
- Homemade Strawberry Jam
- Cheesecake Tacos with Strawberry topping
- Jello Pie with Strawberries
- Strawberry Watermelon Drink
- Dried Strawberries
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 1.5 ounces of white rum
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
- 4-5 mint leaves, fresh
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Club Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar or Honey (optional)
- Start by adding your mint leaves and strawberries into a glass. Then use a muddle to mash and release oil in the mint leaves. I muddled 4-5 times.
- Add in the rum, and lime juice.
- Top the glass with ice, and pour the Club soda to top off the glass.
- If you want to sweeten the strawberry mojito add in the sugar or honey, and stir or shake in a shaker.
- Serve the strawberry mint mojito right away!
You can use frozen strawberries if you don't have fresh.
Fresh mint leaves are best.
Use basil instead of mint for a swap of flavor.
To make non-alcoholic leave out the rum and just use club soda to replace.
If you want a strawberry mojito with vodka, just swap the alcohol.
Add more or less alcohol to adjust the flavor of your cocktail.
Add in other berries for a berry mojito.
Swap the strawberries to pineapple for a pineapple mojito.
You can easily make this into a pitcher if you want to serve a crowd. I just find making single serve cocktails offers the best flavor.
Serve this cocktail right away, as the ice will begin to melt and water down your cocktail.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.