Instant Pot Lemonade is the ultimate lemonade recipe. Perfectly sweet and a sunny citrus flavor in every sip!
All you need is water, lemons and some sugar to make an incredible homemade lemonade.
Instant Pot Lemonade
You might be thinking why to use the pressure cooker to make lemonade, and I have an answer! Instant Pot Lemon just got a makeover with this good lemonade recipe.
Easy Lemonade Recipe
With a 5 minute cook time, it infuses all the fresh lemon flavor to create a lemon syrup you add water to. This is such an easy lemonade recipe you have to try.
You create the perfect cup of lemonade each and every time. Make a single glass of lemonade or a pitcher of lemonade.
How to Make Instant Pot Lemonade
- Start by zesting 2-3 lemons. Set the zest aside.
- Now juice 5 large lemons to equal a cup of lemon juice. Pour through a strainer or cheesecloth to catch the pulp and seeds.
- Pour a cup of water in the pressure cooker, lemon juice, zest, and sugar.
- Stir and place the lid on in the sealing position.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes with a natural release.
- Once done, cool the lemonade syrup down and then add 3-5 cups of water to taste.
How Strong Is This Pressure Cooker Lemonade
Depending on how much water you add to the lemon concentrate, it will affect the flavor.
Less water will be stronger while more water dilutes and gives a mellow flavor. It’s up to you what you choose to mix.
What Can I Substitute for Sugar In Recipe
You are welcome to use honey to replace the sugar. Adding honey to lemonade will make this a healthier lemonade recipe.
If you do honey I suggest adding ½ cup of honey. I think anymore and it can be a bit too sweet.
Can I Double This Lemonade Recipe
Of course! You can make quite a few batches at once if you plan to serve lemonade to a crowd.
Just watch the max fill line on your Instant Pot to not overfill.
Do You Quick Release Lemonade in Instant Pot
Once your lemonade is done cooking you will want to do a natural release. My natural release took about 20 minutes. Once your pin drops on top of lid, open up, strain and then mix with water and ice.
Ways To Serve Up Lemonade
- Add frozen berries to act as ice and a sweet treat.
- Summer Brew is an alcoholic beverage that is great to serve as a summer drink. Beer, vodka, and lemonade collide.
- Whiskey lemonade is another cocktail that is calling your name. Pair with your favorite whiskey for a tasty drink!
Tools Needed For Pressure Cooker Lemonade
- 1 cup lemon juice (about 5 medium sized lemons)
- 3/4 cup sugar divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3-5 cups water
- You will want to zest about 2 lemons to get the zest.
- Then juice your lemons you will want 3/4 cup to 1 cup of lemon juice. I used a strainer to remove the seeds and the pulp. You will want to strain before you pour into the Instant Pot.
- Add in one cup of filtered water to the Instant Pot.
- Add in 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is sealed.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then natural release. Strain your lemonade concentrate to remove the lemon zest.
- Once your lemonade concentrate is done, you will pour into your pitcher.
- Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and stir it around. Then fill up with some ice to cool it down and then pour in 3-5 cups of filtered water.
- You will want to taste test your lemonade to ensure it is the right strength, that is why the water will vary in what you pour in.
You can add additional sugar if you would prefer to have a sweeter sugar.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 62Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 0g