Whiskey Lemonade is one of our favorite whiskey mixed drinks to serve up in the spring and summer. Whiskey and lemonade come together for one refreshing summer drink.
Table of contents
My husband loves his whiskey. Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, or even Maker’s Mark. He loves to unwind after a long day on the job with a light and refreshing drink on occasion.
One of the ways is pairing with lemonade. Add in a fresh squeeze of lemon for added citrus flavor and sip away.
Why You Might Enjoy This Whiskey Lemonade…
- Simple ingredients
- Great summer cocktail
- Quick to make
- versatile on whiskey you use
- Use fresh or store bought lemonade
- Fresh Lemons
How to Make
Step 1: In a glass or mixing cup, add your lemonade and cubed or crushed ice.
Step 2: Add in a shot of your whiskey of choice. Or if you are feeling lucky add a splash more for a stronger drink. Use a cocktail shaker or a spoon and mix up your cocktail.
Step 3: Pour into a chilled cocktail glass if you would like, and sip away. If you want a pop of color adds a maraschino cherry on top or even an orange peel for a pop of color.
If you make this crown royal mixed drink in advance, just store it in the fridge. When you are ready to pour a drink, stir first.
The lemonade and whiskey can separate a little bit.
- I love to serve with a glass filled with ice, to give it a super chilled flavor. But you can use a mixing glass to mix drink and pour without ice.
- Reach for a flavored lemonade if you would like.
- Use any brand of whiskey you like.
- Make a pitcher or a single serve drink.
More Ways To Serve Up Whiskey
Easy Whiskey Lemonade
- 1 shot whiskey
- 6 ounces lemonade
- Grab a cup and toss some ice in it, and then pour in a shot of whiskey.
- Then pour over lemonade to blend, and give a good stir. Serve and enjoy this whiskey lemonade.
Have you made a whiskey cocktail before?