Serve up this creamy corn salad recipe for a side dish for dinner tonight. This is a corn salad with mayo, ranch, green onions, jalapenos and more. This crack corn salad is the perfect cold salad.
You can make this a canned corn recipe or opt for fresh corn salad. Reach for canned corn or cut corn right off the cob. Try my green goddess salad as well for another easy side dish.
This is a cold corn salad that you can make in advance if you need to.
Why Make This Corn Salad...
- Quick and easy prep
- Simple ingredients
- can use canned corn or fresh corn on the cob
- Easy side dish
- make ahead potluck salad
- Sour Cream
- Garlic Powder
- Ranch Dressing
- Green Onions
- Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make
Step 1: Start by prepping all your vegetables and then place in a bowl.
Step 2: Next, you will place all remaining ingredients for corn salad in the bowl. Mix well till combined.
Step 3: Refrigerate until you are ready to serve up this corn salad.
If you happen to have corn leftover just store the salad in an airtight container. The salad will last for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
Here are some variations to this corn side dish you can consider.
- Use fresh corn off the cob instead of canned corn for a summer corn salad recipe.
- Reach for pepper jack cheese instead of shredded cheese.
- The bacon is optional in the recipe.
- Leave out the jalapeños if you don’t want spice. You can swap with bell peppers if you want.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Baked Beans with Ground Beef
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Pea Salad
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Salad
- Sheet Pan Brussels Sprouts
- Glazed Carrots
Easy Corn Salad
- 3 Cans of Corn drained
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Fresh Lime Squeezed
- 1 Jalapeño diced
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Ranch
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion
- 1 teaspoon Onion Power
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 12 Pieces Cooked Bacon sliced
- Start by cooking your bacon in the oven or in a skillet on the stove. Take your cooked bacon and place on a paper towel. Then chop up into small pieces.
- Now in a bowl you will add your canned corn, diced jalapenos, green onions, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, sour cream, mayo, ranch, and shredded cheese.
- Mix well and then drizzle with fresh lime juice and bacon. You can leave some bacon out to sprinkle on right before serving if you want.
- Store the corn salad in the refrigerator covered. When you are ready to serve it up, toss and dish up the easy corn salad.