6 ingredients are all it takes to make this minty and refreshing peppermint martini. Candy canes, white chocolate, peppermint schnapps, white chocolate liqueur, and vodka and milk.
Table of contents
Whip up this white chocolate martini for a Christmas cocktail anyone would enjoy sipping on. Peppermintini is calling your name.
Or add in espresso or Kahula and make this an espresso martini that gives you a nice caffeine boost with each sip.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
Why I Recommend This Recipe
- Delicious pairing of white chocolate and mint
- Easy to make
- Elegant presentation
- Festive Christmas martini
- After dinner drink
- Great for entertaining
Here are more alcoholic drinks to make
If you enjoy this white chocolate peppermint martini, here are a few more recipes to consider adding to your drink list.
What Do I Need To Make
- Candy canes
- White chocolate liqueur
- Peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate
- Milk or dairy free milk
How to Make
White chocolate is used to rim the glass. Melt your chocolate and place in a shallow bowl. Dip the martini glasses into the white chocolate and then allow excess to drip off.
Place the dipped glass in crushed candy canes to give your glass that candy cane rimmed look.
Now add your white chocolate liqueur, schnapps, and milk in a shaker. Shake up as directed and pour into your glass.
Serve up one incredible and easy mint cocktail that will melt in your mouth.
Variations to coating rim of glasses
- Crushed candy canes only, skip the chocolate.
- Crush up peppermint bark to dip.
- Andes mints crushed.
- Peppermint sugar.
You can go ahead and make your drink in advance partially. Just mix your alcohol together and store. Then right before serving mix in your white chocolate liqueur and milk, shake and pour.
You can do this one hour before serving. It isn’t a drink you can fully prep in advance. This Godiva white chocolate martini is so tasty!
If you don’t have the chocolate liqueur you can swap with a Crème de cacao it makes an incredible swap.
Go ahead and use any dairy substitute for the milk in this recipe. Just think of the minty flavor and reach for your favorite non dairy milk. You will measure and use the same amount as regular milk.
Peppermint schnapps is used with a neutral grain alcohol. Then it is flavored with peppermint leaves or peppermint extract.
First you will dip your glass in white chocolate, make sure to shake off excess chocolate. Then gently dip the wet chocolate rimmed glass in crushed peppermint. The chocolate will help it stick to the glass.
Looking For More Peppermint Recipes
Enjoy this peppermint martini for any night of the week! Pair with a minty dessert.
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- ¼ cup white chocolate, melted
- 2 candy canes, crushed (or peppermints)
- 1-ounce vodka
- 1-ounce white chocolate liquor
- 1-ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1-ounce milk or milk alternative (almond, coconut, etc)
- Melt your white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 20-second increments. Stirring in between each heating cycle. While the chocolate is melting crush up your candy canes and place them on a plate.
- Once the chocolate is melted dip your rim of the martini glass into the white chocolate just to coat the edge.
- Dip the glass in the crushed candy cane. Then sit and let set up while you make your drink.
- Now in a shaker add your milk, vodka, chocolate liquor, and schnapps. Shake with ice and once mixed, pour into your martini glass!
- Serve your peppermint martini right away and enjoy a refreshing mint martini!
You can mix the alcohol together for 1 hour in advance. Then mix with milk and serve. I wouldn't make any farther in advance than that.
Feel free to make extra to serve more than one person.
You can use peppermint sugar to replace of candy canes if you want.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 716Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 0gSugar: 60gProtein: 12g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.
Let me know how you like this candy cane martini!