Starbucks Pink Drink is so easy to make at home, and tastes just as good as your favorite Starbucks drink! This copycat pink drink from Starbucks is made with coconut milk, white grape juice, strawberry hibiscus tea and fresh sliced strawberries.
This Starbucks’ Pink Drink is an easy recipe to whip up any day of the week. Skip the drive thru line and sip away on your homemade pink drink anytime of the day. This is a favorite drink for summer and spring months. A refreshing drink for a hot summer day.
Do you enjoy copycat recipes? If so make sure to check out Copycat Carraba’s Chicken Bryan, Crumbl Churro Cookies, or try my Chick Fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich. So don’t wait and try my version of the pink drink, with a bit of caffeine for a mid-day pick me up.
Try my cinnamon dolce latte that is another Starbucks copycat recipe. A warm drink that will soothe your soul with each sip.
This Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe Is…
- Easy Drink Recipe
- Pretty Pink Color
- Simple Recipe That Takes Minutes to Make
- The Real Deal on Flavor
- Favorite Coffee Shop Drink With Herbal Tea
- Creamy Coconut Milk
- Fresh Strawberries
Pink Drink Ingredients
Strawberry Hibiscus Tea – So I used a hibiscus tea but you can use passion tea from TAZO as well. The hibiscus flowers enhance this recipe a ton.
Fresh Strawberries – You will slice fresh strawberries for this Starbucks copycat recipe. Now you can use frozen strawberries if you need.
White Grape Fruit Juice – Sweet, tart, and the perfect punch of flavor that brings this drink to a whole new level.
Coconut Milk – Reach for coconut milk to add a nice tropical flavor but also allows it to be a creamy pairing to the fruity flavor of the drink.
Ice – Ice is going to be great to chill down the drink for you to sip and have that ice cold drink.
How to Make
Full directions on how to make this pink drink are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a quick walk through with pictures to show you how to make the actual drink.
Step One: Start by adding ice and strawberries in your cup. Feel free to add as much or little of strawberries as you want.
Step Two: Pour over the tea, grape juice and coconut milk.
Step Three: Stir, sip, and enjoy. You can also top with whipped cream for an added touch.
Here are changes you can make to this pink drink Starbucks recipe.
- You can use a strawberry acai base instead of the brewed tea. It would make this more like a strawberry acai refresher.
- Top with cold foam or whipped topping.
- Use passion fruit tea instead for accents of passion fruit in the drink.
- Use white grape juice concentrate if you would prefer.
- Mix in a cocktail shaker to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Freeze dried strawberries will work as well in replace to fresh.
More Drink Recipes
- Mermaid Water Punch
- Berry Acai Smoothie
- Pink Cranberry Lemonade
- Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Lemonade Concentrate
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group!
Starbucks Pink Drink
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Hibiscus Tea
- 1/4 cup White grape juice
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 2-4 strawberries sliced
- Add ice cubes to a cup, and then add on sliced strawberries in the cup.
- Next prepare your strawberry tea, as directed on the package. Then add tea into the glass with ice.
- Pour on the grape juice and the coconut milk, and stir.
- Then serve right away.