Try my Acai smoothie for breakfast or a mid-day treat to break up the day. A berry Acai smoothie that is refreshing. A vegan Acai smoothie that is dairy-free and contains no added sugar.
For this Acai smoothie recipe you can use frozen Acai packets, or Acai powder. Learn how to make this simple Acai berry smoothie today.
Table of contents
If you need a dairy free smoothie, this version is great. You can always add dairy if you do not need it to be dairy free.
Why You Will Love This Acai Smoothie…
- A sugar free Acai smoothie
- Delicious fruit smoothie
- Avocado for added health benefits
- Great tasting
- Blends up in minutes
- A healthy smoothie recipe
- Acai puree frozen packet or powder
- Mixed Berries
- Coconut water
- Almond milk
- Coconut oil
How to Make
Step 1: The first thing you will do is take your frozen Acai and run under water for a minute to help loosen it out of the packet. Then place the mixture into the blender.
Step 2: Add in the frozen berries, almond milk, coconut water, and avocado. Then add in the coconut oil.
Step 3: Blend up the smoothie until the ingredients are well mixed.
Pour into your glass and enjoy a refreshing 3 minute smoothie!
Expert Tips and Variations
- You can use powder Acai or frozen packets.
- Add in a diced-up frozen banana if you want as well.
- Add in some flax seed or chia seeds for added nutrients.
- Or if you enjoy protein, reach for your favorite protein powder and add a scoop.
- Top with some fresh berries if you would like.
- This makes one smoothie, but you can double the recipe if you want to make extra.
- Add in spinach or kale for added health benefits.
- Use all almond milk to make this dairy-free Acai smoothie more filling.
Here are some tips and questions answered on how to make an Acai smoothie.
This plant based smoothie has healthy fats from the oil and avocado, antioxidants, and so much more. A naturally gluten free option that will win you over with one sip.
Want More Healthy Recipes
- Acai Bowl
- Protein Hazelnut Bites
- Homemade Greek Yogurt
- Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Bites
- Quinoa Fruit Salad
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
Ingredients for Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Acai puree frozen packet OR 2 tablespoons Acai powder
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Start by running your frozen Acai packets under warm water to thaw out the Acai to loosen it up. Dump it into the blender.
- Add in the almond milk, frozen berries, coconut water, avocado, and coconut oil.
- Blend up all the ingredients until nice and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and sip and enjoy.
Add in items to consider
- Hemp seeds
- Flax seed
- Chia seeds
- Fruits of any kind - I love using frozen fruit, as it helps to chill and cream up the smoothie. But you can use fresh if you have fresh on hand.
- Kale or Spinach
You can store any leftover smoothie in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just stir well before you pour into a glass as it can separate.
If you want it a bit sweeter in flavor add a little maple syrup or agave. I find the fruit naturally sweetens it nicely.
If you want to thicken your smoothie, use more almond milk, or add extra fruit to thicken.
You can use powder or frozen Acai, use 1-2 tablespoons of powder. I just recommend adding what you like in terms of flavor.
Add in some protein powder to make this a Acai protein shake. I love the vanilla flavor with this smoothie, or do a flavorless one. Any brand you like works well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 383Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 16gSugar: 11gProtein: 6g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.