Carrabba’s Chicken Bryan is a grilled chicken that is topped with a lemon butter sauce, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese. This chicken bryan copycat recipe is great for any night of the week.
If you enjoy Carrabba’s grill, then bring your favorite chicken breast recipe home. A pan seared chicken or grilled chicken that will be a hit.
Table of contents
A Tuscan grilled chicken that uses simple ingredients. White wine and lemon juice paired with butter make this the stand out sauce you drizzle on the chicken.
Why You Will Love This Chicken Bryan Recipe…
- Easy Everyday Ingredients
- A Delicious Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipe
- A Must Make Easy Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Carrabba’s Recipe
- Salt & Pepper
- White Wine
- Lemon Juice
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Goat Cheese
How to Make
Full directions and measurements for this recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: Start by heating your grill pan or skillet to medium-high heat. Let the pan get hot.
Step 2: While the pan is warming, you will rub the chicken with oil. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Now you will place your chicken on the grill or skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side. You want the edges to turn white. Flip over and contine to cook another 3-5 minutes.
You want the internal temperature to reach 165 degrees. Once done, remove chicken and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Now in a saucepan you will melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Once melted add in the onions and garlic and cook till tender.
Step 5: Add in the wine and lemon juice to the pan, and bring to a boil. Once it boils, reduce the heat to medium-low and allow the lemon sauce to simmer for 10 minutes.
Step 6: Next, stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Then remove from the heat.
Step 7: Slice up the goat cheese and place on the grilled chicken, and spoon over the sauce.
Serve up and enjoy this easy chicken bryan recipe.
You will store the chicken in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days. You can store the sauce separate or you can pair it with the chicken in the fridge.
The sauce will solidify once it is cold, so you will need to warm it up in the microwave or on the stove.
Expert Tips and Variations
- You can slice the chicken in half making 4 breasts turn into 8. I find that for added flavor you can use thinner chicken so the sauce and the cheese has more of a stand-out flavor.
- If you don’t have goat cheese you can use fresh mozzarella or even feta cheese.
- This Carrabba’s lemon butter sauce is also delicious paired with shrimp and even pork if you want to change up the recipe a bit.
- Chicken needs to read 165 degrees internally. Pick the thickest part of the chicken to check.
More Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Baked Chicken
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Leg Quarters with Mushroom Sauce
- Maple Barbeque Chicken Kebabs
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup butter, divided
- ¼ cup minced onions
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- ¼ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package goat cheese, room temperature
- Heat your grill or pan to medium-high heat.
- While the pan is heating, you will add oil to both sides of each chicken breast. Then season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the chicken on the grill or pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the edges of the chicken turn white.
- Flip the chicken over and cook another 3-5 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Place the cooked chicken on a plate and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is resting place butter in a saucepan. Add in 2 tablespoons of butter and let it melt. Then add in the onions and garlic and cook till soft.
- Add in the wine and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, and then lower the heat to medium-low heat. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes stirring occassionally.
- Stir in the basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Remove the lemon butter sauce form the heat.
- Now, slice the room temperature goat cheese into slices and place a slice on top of the chicken breast. Then drizzle the lemon sauce over the grilled chicken.
You can slice the chicken in half to make thinner slices of chicken if you want.
Reach for chicken stock to replace white wine if you do not want to use white wine.
Store any leftover chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 574Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 610mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 40g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.