Craving a tropical drink recipe? If so dive in to this tropical mermaid water drink. A rum punch that is loaded with rum, blue curacao, White Claw Watermelon, and a splash of pineapple and lime. You also might know this as a drunk mermaid cocktail.
This tipsy mermaid drink recipe will have you feeling like you are sipping a mixed drink by the ocean in no time. Whip up this drunken mermaid drink for when you want something fruity, refreshing, and delicious.
This Mermaid Water Drink Is…
- 3 minute cocktail
- Serves 2
- Fruity cocktail recipe
- Easy rum mixed drink recipe
White Claw Watermelon – So this watermelon hard seltzer is my favorite flavor. Now you could easily swap with a different flavor white claw if you would like.
Pineapple juice – You can swap the pineapple with orange juice, but I love the tropical flavor the pineapple brings to this mermaid mixed drink.
Rum – A white rum works great.
Blue Curacao – The blue curacao give this cocktail mermaid vibes for days. The flavor is a sweet orange flavor.
Lime Juice – Fresh lime juice is best, I find the bottled lime juice is just too artificial.
How to Make
Full directions on how to make this mermaid water drink is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk-through. Full measurements are below.
Step One: Start by adding the pineapple juice, lime, rum, and blue curacao in your container.
Step Two: Then you will pour your White Claw in, and stir lightly. If you stir too heavily it will cause it flatten.
Step Three: Serve over ice, top with some maraschino cherries, pineapple, and lime.
Tips For Success
- Make sure to not overmix or it will flatten the White Claw bubbles.
- You are welcome to add extra alcohol or pineapple juice to sweeten to your preference.
- Make a single cup, or a pitcher to pour and serve.
More Cocktails To Try
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group
Mermaid Water Drink
- 1 Can 12 ounce Watermelon White Claw
- 3 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 Ounces Blue Curacao
- 2 Ounces White Rum
- 1 Ounce Lime Juice
- Start by adding your pineapple juice, blue curacao, lime, and rum in a glass or pitcher to mix.
- Once mixed, you will pour in the White Claw, and lightly mix. If you overmix it will flatten the bubbles.
- Serve over ice, garnish with maraschino cherries, lime slices, etc.