Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos are the ultimate appetizer or side dish! Pair with a juicy steak, grilled chicken or any other of your favorites. Stuffed jalapenos are a must-make party food.
Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
Grab your Ninja Foodi Grill and make these stuffed jalapenos today. Jalapeno, cream cheese, and bacon come together for one satisfying recipe.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
Ninja Foodi Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno poppers are one of my favorite things to snack-on. I love the breaded jalapeno poppers, but I also love wrapped bacon poppers.
My husband introduced these to me years ago, and we normally cook these beauties up on our pellet grill or wood grill.
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- Start by prepping your jalapenos. Remove seeds to lower the heat factor. Removing seeds and membranes will tame the spice.
- Rinse well.
- Then stuff with cream cheese filling, and wrap in raw bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick to ensure the bacon stays wrapped.
- Preheat your Ninja Foodi Grill on the highest grill heat. Once it is fully preheated.
- Place jalapenos on the grill and cook until the bacon is fully cooked on all sides.
- Remove, allow cool, and serve these wrapped jalapenos.
Can I Make These On A Pellet Grill Or Other Indoor Grill
Absolutely! These will work on any indoor grill or even on your pellet or wood grill. We have done on multiple styles of grills and they work great.
The biggest thing is making sure your bacon gets fully cooked up. If you over-stuff with cream cheese they will leak out. So I only fill one side of the stuffed jalapeños.
Bacon-wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese are so easy and you are welcome to cook on different methods.
Craving More Appetizers
- Instant Pot Loaded Nachos
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
- Corn Fritters
- Homemade Guacamole
Ninja Foodi Grill
What Is The Best Bacon To Use
When wrapping jalapenos, you will need to use thin-cut bacon. If you use thick, you will struggle with the bacon cooking all the way through.
I wrap my peppers raw, and I do not pre-cook the bacon. I know some recipes pre-cook the bacon for part of the way. But I prefer to do it raw as it gives the best texture to the bacon when cooked on the Foodi Grill.
Variations to Wrapped Jalapenos
- Add in sharp cheddar cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- Cook up ground sausage to mix in cream cheese filling.
- Use peppered bacon instead of regular bacon.
- Leave seeds in for extra heat in every bite.
Feel free to change up this recipe to fix exactly what you want. These jalapenos are so versatile, so have fun and play around with the flavor components.
How To Store
If you have leftover jalapenos, you are lucky! You can toss them in an airtight bag or sealable bag, and store them in the fridge. Feel free to store for up to three days.
These wrapped jalapenos actually taste amazing cold straight from the fridge. Or you can opt to warm them in the oven or microwave.
- 1 package of thin cut bacon (count how many slices are in the package)
- 12-16 fresh jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) packet, softened cream cheese
- Start by prepping your jalapenos. If you want to tame down the heat, you will slice your jalapenos in half, lengthwise.
- Then take a spoon and scrape out the jalapeno seeds and white membrane.
- Rinse peppers in running water to rinse away any of the oil on the pepper.
- Then take some softened cream cheese and scoop into one side of the jalapeno. Then place the jalapeno back together.
- Wrap your pepper with one slice of bacon. If it is a small pepper, then slice bacon in half. Use a toothpick to secure the bacon onto the pepper.
- Repeat until all your peppers are wrapped.
- Preheat your Ninja Foodi Grill to the highest heat setting on the grill or 500 degrees on your pellet grill.
- Once preheated you will place your peppers on your hot grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes on one side, then rotate. You will rotate the peppers so all sides of the bacon are fully cooked.
- Once the bacon is cooked, remove the peppers from the grill and place on a plate to cool.
- Remove toothpicks from bacon-wrapped jalapenos, and then serve.
You can make as many of these bacon wrapped jalapenos as you would like. Now, I always count how many slices of bacon are in the pack and then buy peppers to match.
If your jalapenos are small you can slice the bacon in half and use 1 slice for two peppers. I had large jalapenos.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 2 peppers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 20Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading.