Instant Pot Beef Nachos is a super easy ground beef and rice recipe that is loaded with Tex-Mex flavor. Beef nachos in Instant Pot are full of flavor!
This recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook once your ground beef is cook you just do the rice setting for 12 minutes! Quick-release and then stir and pile on tortilla chips.
Instant Pot Beef Nachos
Instant Pot Nachos take just a handful of ingredients. Then pile on all your favorite toppings to really add depth and texture to your nachos.
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Loads of Toppings – Sour Cream, Jalapenos, Salsa, Etc
These loaded nachos are a great dinner or game day snack to serve up. Pile on your favorite nacho toppings and devour these crunchy chips piled high with all your fixings.
How To Make Instant Pot Nachos
- Start by turning your Instant Pot to the saute setting. Cook up a pound of ground beef till it is no longer pink.
- Toss in your taco seasoning, and stir it around.
- Now add in beef broth and your Rotel. Stir.
- Pour in the rinsed and drained long grain rice. Gently stir.
- Put pressure cooker lid on and make sure it is in the sealed position.
- Select rice setting or do low pressure for 12 minutes with a quick release.
Once your mixture is cooked, stir and then create your nachos with a plate of tortilla chips, meat mixture then all your toppings.
This is such an easy Instant Pot ground beef recipe to make any time.
Can You Cook Rice and Meat at The Same Time in Instant Pot
Yes, I cook rice and meat all the time in the Instant Pot. The key is to make sure your ground beef is fully cooked. Then add in remaining ingredients and then rice in at the end.
I barely stir the rice just enough to slightly incorporate it into the mix. Then start cooking with the pressure cooker lid on sealed.
Make sure to also quick-release, or you will end up with soggy rice, which you do not want.
Topping Ideas For Nachos
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives
- Guacamole Or Avocado
Pile on any and all of your favorite toppers for nachos. Or eat the mixture plain.
Use Beef and Rice As Tortilla Filling
Or if you want to skip nachos, we eat this with tortillas a lot as well. It is like a burrito filling as well.
My husband eats this leftover with low carb tortillas for lunch the next day for his lunch at work.
Interested in More Mexican Inspired Recipes
- Mexican Street Corn Style Cauliflower
- Instant Pot Tamales
- Street Corn Off The Cob
- Instant Pot Carnitas
- Taco Quesadillas
- Taco Spaghetti
How To Store Leftovers
If you have leftovers, simply store the rice and ground beef mixture in the fridge. Place in an airtight container for up to three days.
I have frozen this and it works well. It will soften the rice a bit but overall tastes pretty similar. Just warm up slowly in a skillet once the mixture has thawed overnight in the fridge.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups beef stock or bone broth
- 10 oz can Rotel
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice, rinsed and drained
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour cream
- Black Olives
- Turn your Instant Pot on the saute feature. Add your raw ground beef and cook until the beef is no longer pink and fully cooked.
- Now you will add in your taco seasoning, and stir mixing it in with the ground beef.
- Now pour in your beef broth and Rotel. You do not need to drain the Rotel before pouring in.
- Give the mixture a stir, and pour in your rinsed and drained white rice. Gently stir just enough to incorporate the rice into the liquid.
- Put the Instant Pot lid on, in the sealing position, and select Rice on your pressure cooker. Or do LOW pressure for 12 minutes.
- Do a quick release, stir, and serve up your Instant Pot beef nachos with chips and all your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 13g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading.
One of my favorite ground beef instant pot recipes! Let me know in the comments what your favorite recipe is in the pressure cooker.