Instant Pot Egg Bites are the ultimate breakfast or snack that is full of protein and flavor. These egg bites Instant Pot recipe, is so easy and versatile.
Instant Pot Egg Bites
Skip Starbucks egg bites and make homemade egg bites at home. These are loaded with bell peppers, ham, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and more.
Or you could call these a frittata muffin, whatever you call these bites, they are insanely delicious.
How To Make Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Start by adding eggs, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, and cream cheese in a blender. Add in salt, pepper, and creole seasoning.
- Blend until the egg mixture is completely blended and fluffy.
- Spray your egg bite molds with cooking spray, and then place diced peppers and ham in the bottom of the egg bites.
- Pour your egg mixture on top in egg molds, cover, and then cook as directed in the recipe card below.
Variations To Ham and Cheese Egg Bites
- Swap out meat in the egg bites with Canadian bacon, cooked sausage, bacon, etc.
- Go meatless
- Add in other chopped veggies: Spinach, onions, etc.
- Swap cheese – Pepperjack, Monterey Jack, and so many other kinds of cheese.
Honestly, these egg bites are so versatile. You can truly make it work to what you have on hand, or your food preference.
More Tasty Breakfast Recipes To Try
- Instant Pot Peaches and Cream Quinoa | Here is a sweet dessert that is loaded with flavor.
- Applesauce Pancakes with Cheesecake Filling | Here is a homemade pancake with applesauce and has a cream cheese filling.
- Baked Western Omelette | Whip up this Western Omelette and bake in the oven for a quick and easy dinner recipe.
- Ninja Foodi Buttermilk Blueberry Cake | This blueberry cake is totally an easy and delightful breakfast recipe to serve family and friends.
- McDonald’s Copycat Egg McMuffin | Here is an air fryer recipe that you can make in your air fryer to transform your favorite breakfast sandwich.
Can You Freeze These Egg Bites
Just make them as directed and then allow them to cool down a bit. Place in an airtight freezer container, and store in the freezer for up to three months.
Then warm them up in the microwave from the freezer or thaw them in the fridge overnight and warm them up in the morning.
What Size Egg Bite Molds Did You Use
I used the 7 count egg bite mold. This recipe made 7 egg bites. But you are welcome to double stack the molds and make 14 egg bites if you would prefer.
I get my Instant Pot accessories on Amazon but some stores do sell items in-stores.
What Else To Make In Egg Bite Molds
Meal Prep For The Week With Easy Egg Bites
You can make these egg muffin bites to prep for the week. Feel free to store your eggs in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Then warm up in the microwave for a quick and easy breakfast. I love meal prepping these eggs for my husband. It is quick, easy, and not heavy on carbs.
Instant Pot Egg Bites
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped small
- 2 slices of ham lunchmeat sliced small
- Pour 1 cup water into the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Now in your blender, you will add eggs, shredded cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, creole, salt, and pepper.
- Turn your blender on, and mix until it is fluffy and all ingredients are mixed well. This takes 1-2 minutes.
- Spray your egg bite mold with cooking spray. Then place a little bell pepper and ham in the bottom of each egg molds.
- Pour your raw egg mixture on top of the meat and peppers. Cover in aluminum foil.
- Use a sling to lower your covered egg bites in the pressure cooker. Seal your pressure cooker and make sure the valve is closed.
- Pressure cook on high for 8 minutes. Then allow for a 10-minute natural release once your eggs are done. Release off the excess pressure.
- Remove the mold from the pressure cooker. Press on the mold to help release the eggs.
- Flip upside down and the eggs should come out of the mold.
- Serve your Instant Pot egg bites with your favorite sides or a slice of toast.