Have you tried Peep S’mores Dip before? This s’mores dip is a creamy chocolate topped with colorful sugary peeps and baked to gooey perfection. 2 ingredient Peeps dip, is calling your name. S’mores dip will transform your life.
Table of contents
- Do Peeps Work For S’mores
- How Do You Bake S’mores In The Oven
- Want More Easter Recipes
- Variations to Peep S’mores Dip Recipe
- Best Peeps For Peeps Skillet S’mores
- What to use for dippers
- Best Baking Dish For S’mores Peeps Recipe
- How To Reheat A Warm Dessert Dip
- How Long Can You Leave Dessert Dip Out
- Storing Leftover Dip
- Have you ever made a Peeps S’mores dip?
Pair your peeps s’mores with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, and more. The ultimate delish Easter recipe!
You either love or hate peeps. In my books, I enjoy them. When they transform into a s’mores dynamic they are dynamite.
Do Peeps Work For S’mores
It totally works! You are able to use Peeps in replace of marshmallows. Just watch closely as the sugary outside of these marshmallow treats can burn quickly.
You might be surprised at the tasty twist this recipe brings to a classic s’more dessert.
How Do You Bake S’mores In The Oven
This s’mores oven recipe is simple. Dump your chips in a pan, top with peeps, cook as directed, remove and pair with crisp cookies and Graham’s for dipping.
You will find marshmallow peeps replace marshmallows without any worries. The only difference is they are brighter in color.
The sanding sugar will somewhat bake off as it heats in the oven. This skillet s ‘mores recipe is so tasty, and easy.
Want More Easter Recipes
- Instant Pot Italian Easter Bread
- Ambrosia Salad Dip
- Easter Chocolate Fudge
- Peanut Butter Eggs (Reese’s copycat)
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Edible Chocolate Bowl
- Easter Chick House
Variations to Peep S’mores Dip Recipe
- Mix in a variety of chips- white,
- butterscotch, peanut butter, etc.
- Chop up candy bars and mix in with the chocolate chips.
- Swirl in some caramel or even peanut butter.
- Do a layer of Nutella spread on top of chips
As you see here you have an option. Make it the same way I did or reach for other candies and ingredients for this easy Easter dessert!
Best Peeps For Peeps Skillet S’mores
Any Peeps work perfectly in this skillet s’ mores recipe! I have used the Classic chicks and the bunny and both are delightful and tasty.
What to use for dippers
You can dip any and everything in this Peep Smore recipe. Get creative and have fun dipping all hour favorite cookies.
Best Baking Dish For S’mores Peeps Recipe
Your family or guests will be delighted when they see this dessert dip getting served up.
How To Reheat A Warm Dessert Dip
Like any warm dessert dip, you might think how do you warm this up. If your dip cools down and you want to make it a bit warmer you have a couple of options.
Depending on what type of dish you used you can warm in the oven for a few seconds if it is microwave safe.
Or if you want to put the s’mores back in the oven for a couple of minutes to reheat!
How Long Can You Leave Dessert Dip Out
You can leave you smores dip out for 2 hours. Anything after you can find the temperature adjust enough bacteria can begin to grow at a more rapid pace.
For almost all foods you should use that 2-hour mark as a guide. If you want to leave it out longer you will want to reheat in between so you get the temperature up a bit.
Storing Leftover Dip
If you are lucky enough to have dip leftover, cover and place dip in the fridge. This Peeps dip will store for 3-6 days in the fridge.
You can eat it cold or toss in the microwave or even warm in the oven for a reheat! It tastes just as good as night one in my opinion.
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- Peeps marshmallow candies - you will want around 25
- 3 to 4 cups milk chocolate morsels or semi-sweet
- Graham crackers and/or butter cookies
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then grease a round baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Now you will want to place your chocolate chips in an even layer in your round pie pan. Spread them out.
- Take your peeps and place them all over the chocolate chips, to cover the top.
- Now you will want to place your smores dip in the oven and cook for around 8-10 minutes or until your chocolate is melted, and the Peeps turn golden brown.
- Once you pull it out of the oven, pair it with some graham crackers, fresh fruit, butter cookies or whatever you want to dip.
- Serve up this Peeps S'mores Dip with any of your favorite dippers and enjoy.
- To reheat or to soften peeps: Place pie plate in the microwave and
heat for 30 seconds. Watch carefully as the peeps will expand and
- You can use semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate, white chocolate, etc. Or do a mix of chocolate if you want.
- You can replace with plain marshmallows instead of Peeps if you want
Air Fryer, Instant Pot Duo Crisp, and Ninja Foodi Directions
Assemble in a pan that fits in your air fryer or Duo Crisp or Ninja Foodi. Do 325 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until the Peeps are golden and chocolate chips are melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 3gSugar: 42gProtein: 6g