No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a graham cracker crust that is filled with a no-bake pumpkin pie style filling and topped with nuts and buttery caramel. Give this no-bake pumpkin dessert a try.
Want even more delicious pumpkin recipes? Try my no bake pumpkin delight, chocolate pumpkin ganache cupcakes, or chocolate pumpkin cheesecake cake.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Whether you are looking for a holiday dessert, potluck recipe, or a treat to serve up your family, this cheesecake might just be calling your name.
📌Main Ingredients Used
- Pumpkin Puree | Don’t confuse this with pumpkin pie mix. Pumpkin puree is simply pureed pumpkin in a can. Then pair with the warm pumpkin spices and it brings so much flavor to this cheesecake.
- Cream Cheese | Ensure your cream cheese is room temperature. This will allow you to mix it properly for that velvety smooth texture.
- Cool Whip | This is going to help give you a light and fluffy texture. Along with the sugar, it is perfectly sweet, creamy, and light enough to enjoy.
🍴How To Make
In a large mixing bowl mix your cream cheese, pumpkin pie filling, nutmeg, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, and sugar.
Blend with stand mixer until smooth.
Add in tub of cool whip, and blend again until smooth.
In a food processor, process entire package of graham crackers until smooth.
Add in melted butter and process again until it is the consistency of wet sand.
Press graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
Pour pumpkin batter on top and smooth out.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Top with caramel and nuts.
Serve and enjoy!
Can I Use A Different Type of Crust
I think gingersnaps or even Golden Oreos could make a great alternative to a graham cracker crust. This homemade pumpkin dessert is able to be changed up a bit so get creative.
How to Store
If you have leftover pie, you will want to store your no bake pumpkin cheesecake pie in the fridge covered tightly. Due to the dairy in the recipe, it will spoil at room temperature.
Feel free to store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Does This Cheesecake Freeze
Go right ahead and store any leftover pumpkin cheesecake in the freezer. Cover and store properly for up to three months.
You can pre-slice the cheesecake so when you get a craving you can pull out one slice. Otherwise just place the whole cheesecake in the fridge to thaw out overnight.
More Pumpkin Recipes To Try
- Instant Pot Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Homemade Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Carrot Muffins
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake
Variations To Recipe
- Skip adding caramel on top
- Swap out the nuts or leave them off
- Stir in mini chocolate chips into the cheesecake batter
- Use a different flavored crust – gingersnaps, Oreo, etc
- Double the filling portion for a lot thicker cheesecake
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake With Caramel Drizzle
- 8 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 of a 15 oz. can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1/2 a teaspoon of All Spice
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 of a cup of Sugar
- 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 package of Graham Crackers
- 3 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- Nuts of your choice for Topping
- Caramel for Topping
- Start by working on your homemade graham cracker crust. Crumble up your graham crackers until they are like sand consistency. I find using a food processor works great.
- Mix your melted butter with the ground up Grahams until it forms a crumbly texture. Pour that mixture into your cheesecake pan and press down firmly.
- Now grab a new bowl and add your softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, nutmeg, allspice, pumpkin spice, and your sugar. Mix it up until it is nice and creamy.
- Fold in your cool whip, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin cheesecake batter on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours for it to set up.
- Once set up, remove and drizzle the no-bake pumpkin cheesecake with nuts and drizzle with a store-bought caramel sauce.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bakemesomesugar and on Instagram @bakemesomesugar
What is your favorite Pumpkin flavored dessert?