Whip up this healthy and quick Instant Pot vegetable soup! Loaded with a savory broth, potatoes, carrots, celery, green beans, and more. The pressure cooker gives so much incredible flavor to the veggie soup.
Table of contents
Plus this is a Weight Watcher soup that is only 5 points on the Green Plan. A healthy and savory Weight Watcher vegetable soup that is loaded with flavor that you don’t have to feel guilty about.
This Instant Pot soup is so simple. 4 minute cook time is all that is needed for this soup.
Grab my Free Instant Pot Cook Time Printable as well! This is very handy to have on hand.
- Spices and Seasonings
- Beef Broth
- Green Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
🍅 How To Make
- Prep all your vegetables.
- Toss in the Instant Pot
- Add stock and seasonings.
- Cook high pressure for 4 minutes, followed by a natural release of 10 minutes.
- Remove the pressure cooker lid, stir, and enjoy this easy vegetable soup.
Expert Tips and Variations
- If you want to make this a vegetarian vegetable soup, use vegetable stock in replacing beef broth.
- This can be made in the slow cooker, just toss all ingredients in and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Or high 3-4 hours.
- Consider tossing in beef for a beef stew recipe.
- Change up the vegetables you use to add more flavor to the instant pot vegetable stew.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- This can be a weight loss soup if you eat in moderation for a lower carb dinner.
Grab my Free Kitchen Conversions Printable! This shows you how many cups are in a quart, pint, etc. A great printable to keep handy for when you need to convert a recipe.
🥫 Meal Prep And Storage
This vegetable soup with potatoes recipe is great for using to meal prep with. You can store your soup in airtight containers and use for quick lunches, or reheat for dinner one night of the week.
In terms of storage refrigerate your soup for 4-5 days. Since there is no meat it can store longer. Then reheat in the microwave, stovetop, or even on the saute feature in the Instant pot.
The onions, carrots, and celery truly add so much flavor to this pressure cooker vegetable soup. Just remember if you have a Ninja Foodi you can make it on that, with the pressure cooker feature.
🥄 Recipe FAQs
🥕 More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Butternut Squash Soup
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Ninja Foodi Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken and Noodle
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 – 32oz container of beef broth
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 carrots peeled and diced
- 3-4 stalks of celery diced
- Start by prepping your vegetables. Make sure to wash and dice potatoes and carrots of similar size.
- Add your vegetables and canned goods, broth, seasonings, and all ingredients in the pressure cooker.
- Place the pressure cooker lid on the Instant pot making sure the valve is set to sealing. Cook on high pressure/manual for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick release of pressure once the timer is done.
- Stir the vegetable soup and serve.
Let me know how you enjoy this Instant Pot vegetable soup recipe!