Do you love the White Castle restaurants slider cheeseburgers? If so learn how to make these White Castle sliders at home. This original sliders recipe is a seasoned beef patty, bed of onions, and paired with a signature bun and cheddar cheese and dill pickle slices. These White Castle burgers are tiny sliders that are hard to eat just one.
You get the classic Castle taste with fresh ingredients. This is a great party idea, game day snacking, or even a weeknight dinner. Elevate your slider game and dive in and enjoy this satisfying burger recipe. Also learn how to make hamburgers in the oven, for a no fuss dinner. So don’t wait, try this copycat White Castle recipe.
Also make sure to check out my patty melt sliders or even whip up the crumble burgers. These are so tasty, and easy ground beef recipes you night enjoy.
This White Castle Sliders Recipe Is…
- Fresh Take
- No Need To Wait In A Drive Thru For White Castle Sliders
- Best Tasting Sliders
- Great For Super Bowl Parties, Entertaining or Dinners
- Easy Tiny Slider Recipe For White Castle Sliders
Slider Rolls – Buy your favorite slider rolls or dinner rolls for the buns for your burgers.
Ground Beef – I like to use an 85/15 or 90/10 for this. But feel free to use any ratio of beef you would like.
Onions – White or yellow onion is going to give you the best flavor. You will find that for a more authentic White Castle cheeseburger flavor yellow onion works best.
Seasonings – Better Than Bouillon Beef, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. These are all you need to season your burgers.
American Cheese – You can use American cheese slices or cheddar cheese if you would like.
Pickles – Dill pickles are best for this recipe. I like to use hamburger slices.
How To Make
Full steps on how to make these cheeseburger sliders are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through on how the burgers are made and assembled.
Step One: In a bowl you are going to add your ground beef, bouillon, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well until fully combined.
Step Two: Next you will line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and place the ground beef on the pan. Form it flat into a large rectangle.
Step Three: Cut the meat into 12 equal parts with a knife. Use the back side of wooden spoon to poke 5 holes in each slider burger.
Step Four: Freeze your burgers for 2 hours in the freezer. Then right before you are going to cook preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Step Five: Once burgers are frozen break them apart and place diced onions on the bottom of the pan, and top with the ground beef patties.
Step Six: Pour water over the onions. Then bake for 10 minutes and allow the patties to steam and cook in the oven.
Step Seven: Once the patties are cooked fully you can assemble. Place a burger patty and some onions on each of the buns.
Step Eight: With the bottom buns you will top with the onions and a burger patty and cheese. Then top with the dill pickles, and any condiments you would like. Then place the top bun and serve and enjoy.
Variations For Recipe
Skip the food truck, fast foods, and learn how to make this new burger that will win over your family or friends. Learn ways to create a spicy kick or mellow it down. The perfect sliders to try out soon.
- For the Impossible Burgers you can use swap American cheese with a smoked cheddar cheese.
- A jalapeno cheese slider add back, smoked cheese, and leave off the pickles.
- Stack it up and create a double slider with removing a top bun and use an extra bottom bun in the center between the burger patties.
- Leave off cheese to make it into a burger instead of a cheeseburger.
Refrigerate – You can refrigerate your burgers that you don’t plan to eat right away. If you do this, I recommend leaving the buns and the pickles left off the burgers. Otherwise, it can make the buns pretty soggy.
Freezing – Now you can freeze the burgers as well. Just assemble as directed, and then wrap each burger in foil. Place in an airtight freezer container or freezer bag. Freeze for 2-3 months and then warm up in the microwave. Or leave the burgers wrapped in foil and heat in the oven until the whole cheeseburger is warmed through.
Common questions on how to make white castle burgers are featured below.
What to Serve With These Sliders
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group
White Castle Sliders
- 12 slider rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 12 slices American Cheese Slices cut into 4 squares
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 24 dill hamburger pickles
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 tablespoons ketchup, mustard, mayo Optional Toppings
- In a bowl you are going to add your ground beef, better than bouillon, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Use your hands and really mix the meat together incorporating the ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then take your ground beef and place on pan and roll it out or press it out into a large rectangle.
- Then use a knife to cut the beef into 12 patties. Then take the back of a wooden spoon and poke 5 holes in each patty.
- Freeze the ground beef patties for 2 hours in the freezer. Then right before cooking preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Dice your onion and place on a baking sheet. Then break apart your beef patties and place on top of the onions.
- Pour your water onto the lined pan and bake for 10 minutes to steam the patties or until they are cooked through.
- Once the patties are cooked, remove the burger patties and place some onions and a patty per slider bun. Top with 3-4 square cheese slices on each burger. Then top with pickles and condiments.
- 1 Lined Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bakemesomesugar and on Instagram @bakemesomesugar
Leave A Reply!