Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is loaded with fresh raspberries and velvety sweet cheesecake flavor in every bite. Serve up this easy no-churn raspberry ice cream today.
Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
A simple no churn ice cream recipe that you will want to make for every occasion. I can never say no to a big scoop of chilled and perfectly sweet cheesecake ice cream.
No Churn Ice Cream
No churn ice cream is a creative and simple way to make ice cream at home without an ice cream machine.
Just reach for simple ingredients, mix, pour and toss in the freezer. Then grab an ice cream scoop and serve it up.
More No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
How to Make Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- The first step is using a food processor to mix your fresh raspberries and cream cheese together.
- Now you reach for your mixer and start whipping up your heavy whipping cream.
- Once thickened pour in your sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla and mix up.
- Fold in your raspberry cheesecake mixture and pour into pan.
- Freeze until fully frozen and then scoop and serve!
Can I Use Frozen Raspberries Instead of Fresh
Absolutely! Don’t thaw your frozen berries and then toss in food processor with cream cheese still frozen.
They will mix up well, and offer the same flavor as fresh raspberries.
Most fruit is flash-frozen at their prime so you will find it offers amazing flavor just like a container of fresh berries.
How Long Does It Take To Make
You can have your ice cream mixed and ready to toss in the freezer in about 10-15 minutes! It is super easy to make no-churn, just mix, pour and freeze!
Add In Ideas For Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream
- Swirl in hot fudge or chocolate syrup,
- Crush up some cookies and stir in. Golden Oreos, Devils Food Cookies, etc.
- Chopped candy bars, Milky Way, Twix, Snickers, etc.
- Toss in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips.
The options for add ins to this ice cream dessert are endless!
How to Prevent Ice Crystals From Forming
Place a layer of plastic wrap over the top of the ice cream before you put the lid on.
You will find no churn recipes are notorious for ice crystals developing.
Also storing in the back of the freezer instead of right up front will help as well. The ice cream will stay a bit colder.
How Long Do You Need To Freeze Before Serving
It will take 5-6 hours minimum for the cheesecake ice cream to set up. I tend to let it freeze overnight, so that way it is for sure fully set up.
Make sure to use a freezer friendly container, and make sure the ice cream is covered or it will develop ice crystals on top.
Searching for more dessert recipes
- Instant Pot Lemon Poppy Seed Cake | This Lemon Poppy Seed Cake is incredibly moist and bursting with citrus flavor in every single bite.
- Drunken Cherries | Alcohol soaked drunken cherries dipped in rich chocolate.
- Butterscotch Pie | A homemade butterscotch pie that is creamy, rich and topped with whipped cream!
How Long Will Homemade No-Churn Ice Cream Store For
You can store this ice cream in the freezer from anywhere from a month to a few months. This all depends on how it is stored. Check out this Freezer Container for Ice Cream.
If you keep it pushed back on a shelf so the temperature doesn’t fluctuate when you open and close the door that’s helpful. It will extend the shelf life.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries, pureed
- Start by cleaning and pureeing the raspberries in the food processor along with the cream cheese.
- You will want to mix this fruit mixture until it is smooth.
- Now with a stand or hand mixer whip up your heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour the sweetened condensed milk along with vanilla in a bowl.
- Pour in your raspberry cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth and incorporated.
- Pour your ice cream into the freezer safe container, and freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve you will let the container set for about 5 minutes to soften before you scoop up the homemade raspberry cheesecake ice cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8.5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g