Have you seen or read about the Ninja Foodi Grill? It is an indoor grill that seems to do it all. Well, I got one ordered and have been using it for a while and I am here to share my Ninja Foodi Grill review if you will.
I will walk you through what a Ninja Foodi 5 in 1 indoor grill is, what it offers and if it is really worth the money! This is my unbiased review, and I bought this grill with my own money.
Table of contents
What is A Ninja Foodi Grill
The Ninja Foodi Grill is a pretty awesome kitchen appliance. Not only can you grill, but you can dehydrate, air fry, bake, and roast.
It is a 5 in 1 appliance that allows you to do a lot using one device.
How to use Ninja Foodi Grill
- Select what you want to cook.
- Use the proper container – grill for grilling, remove that for air frying and baking.
- Use the selections on the front, to pick if you want to grill, air fryer, bake, dehydrate.
- Then cook as the recipe directs.
How to Clean Ninja Foodi Grill
Cleaning has been really easy for me! I was shocked how all the pieces come out and you can really clean all pieces with soap, water, and a soft sponge.
The Ninja grill air fryer has a really nice enamel that wipes away food. The one issue is the grate that is attached to the top, it can trap in grease. I take it off between each use, let it soak, then wash as well as I can.
Pros Of The Ninja Foodi Grill
- Sturdy grates and pieces, that really seem to be nice quality.
- I love how you can air fry and grill in it, or bake!
- When I made Jalapeno Poppers it tasted so similar to on the grill, it was delicious.
- The grill I bought had the Foodi smart Thermometer! It is so handy knowing when food is ready to pull off.
- The grill plate is really heavy duty.
- Super easy to clean with the coating they put on the grill and inner basket. It wipes clean really easily.
- You can get nice grill marks on steak, chops, chicken just like an outdoor grill.
- We use this to dehydrate jerky and it works great.
Cons Of The Ninja Indoor Grill
- It does take a bit to preheat, so take that into account.
- The inside is a bit smaller than I had hoped for. I could only fit 2 steaks in, so if you have a larger family you will have to batch cook.
- The Ninja Foodi Grill XL is a bit bulky so you need space to get the lid open and closed. I ran into issues with our cabinets.
- For grilling, you will not get the same flavor as a seasoned grill would.
Some Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes
So if you are in debate on this Ninja air fryer and Grill I do recommend getting it.
My Tip – If you are looking for a multi-purpose tool, go for it! If you only want to grill on it – you can always find a larger indoor grill to buy if you have a larger family to feed and don’t want to batch cook.