You are in for a treat with these mini smores pies! An oven-baked s’mores pie that is a single-serve dessert. This summer dessert recipe will give you classic s’mores in every bite.
S’mores pies are so easy to make, with just 3 ingredients. Turn on the oven and let it handle the rest.
Table of contents
Mini pie crust, Hershey’s chocolate bars, and marshmallows. A Keebler graham cracker crust smores cups recipe the whole family will enjoy.
Why You Love Mini S’mores Pies…
- 3 ingredients
- 5 minutes to cook
- No campfire needed
- Single-serve dessert
- Perfect summer dessert
- Make any time of year
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
How to Make
Step 1: Take your pie crust and place some of the chocolate in the bottom of the pie crust.
Step 2: Top with a couple of marshmallows. I did two marshmallows but feel free to adjust to your preference.
Step 3: Place the small pie in the oven at 375 degrees. Cook for 3 minutes, then turn on the broil.
Step 4: Place some extra chocolate on top of the mini smores pies and place in the oven. Watch closely you just want the marshmallows to brown lightly.
Step 5: Once golden brown remove the oven baked smores pie and let it cool a bit. Then serve.
I topped mine with fresh strawberries but you do not have to do that.
These mini pies are best served fresh, and you can make one, two, or more at once.
I don’t recommend making these and then storing for later. They will be best served warm and fresh. The marshmallows will harden up once they cool down.
Grab my Free Kitchen Conversions Printable! This shows you how many cups are in a quart, pint, etc. A great printable to keep handy for when you need to convert a recipe.
Variations To Recipe
Here are a few easy smores pie recipe variations you can do to change it up. There are so many ways to change up this mini pie dessert.
- Use chocolate chips to replace Hershey’s chocolate bar.
- Add in some peanut butter or peanut butter chips.
- Use mini marshmallows.
- Reach for Peeps instead of marshmallows.
- Top with fruit like I did, or even whipped cream.
This is such a simple and easy dessert, it practically isn’t a recipe. But, I wanted to share with you all in case you want a s’mores without the hassle.
- Watch the marshmallows so they don’t overcook.
- You can cook your marshmallows as short or long as you would like.
- You can cook this as an air fryer s’mores pie if you would like.
- Use a toaster oven as well in replace as traditional oven.
- No microwaving as the mini graham cracker crusts are made in aluminum.
More Summer Desserts
Mini S’mores Pies
- 4 graham cracker mini pie crusts
- 4 chocolate Hershey bars
- 8 large marshmallows
- Strawberries optional
- Add all but 3 squares of a Hershey’s chocolate bar into each graham cracker mini crust.
- Top with 2 large marshmallows, or some small marshmallows.
- Place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Remove and top with the 3 pieces of chocolate, and turn oven to broil.
- Return to oven and heat for just a minute or so to make marshmallows golden in color. Watch closely or it will over-cook.
- Remove from oven and serve. You can top these mini s’mores pies with fresh strawberries if you want, or other fruit.