Antipasto salad is loaded with sliced salami, pepperoni, artichoke hearts, two kinds of cheese, banana peppers, and a homemade dressing. Serve up this antipasto salad recipe for dinner.
Light, a summer-inspired salad that is loaded with toppings, and a homemade dressing that brings this salad together.
Table of contents
Whether you bring this recipe to your next potluck, or serve it up for dinner or a dinner side. It is loaded with tons of flavor so it is anything but bland.
An Italian salad with salami and more is going to satisfy your salad cravings with one single bite.
Why Make This Antipasto Salad…
- Simple Ingredients
- Full of Flavor
- Light and Refreshing
- Homemade Dressing
- Diced cherry tomatoes
- Banana Peppers
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Green Salad
- Mozzarella and Pepperjack Cheese
- Homemade Dressing
How To Make
Step 1: First you will start by prepping all your ingredients. Washing your lettuce, slicing veggies, opening up cans of olives, and dicing up cheese.
Step 2: Then in a mason jar or bowl whip up your homemade salad dressing.
Step 3: Once your salad is prepped and dressing you just need to assemble. Pour over your salad, toss and dive in fork first.
What Are Some Dinner Ideas To Pair With This Salad
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Lobster Rolls
- Cajun Chicken Pasta Crockpot
- Fried Pork Chops
- Tuscan Chicken Alfredo
Can I Swap Out Vegetables In This Green Salad
Absolutely! Swap out veggies for bell peppers, fresh mushrooms or marinated mushrooms, and more. Get creative for and use what you have in your pantry or what you prefer on flavor.
How Long Will Salad Dressing Store
If you want to make your dressing in advance it will store for about 1 week in the fridge. You can whip it up in a mason jar, seal, and store in the fridge until ready.
Give a good shake and then drizzle over your salad.
Expert Tips and Variations
- Change up the cubed cheese you use. I wanted to use two kinds but feel free to use the variety of cheese you like.
- Toss in some roasted red peppers.
- I used a mix of salami and pepperoni, but you can do one or the other.
- Use store bought dressing instead of homemade if you prefer.
- 5 ounces salami diced
- 5 ounces pepperoni mini or diced
- 2 jars of olives I used black and a green
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts 12 ounces
- 1 cup diced pepper jack cheese into cubes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese diced into cubes
- 1/2 cup banana peppers I used jar but could slice fresh
- Parsley optional
- 1 head of lettuce I used romaine but any works
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start by preparing your dressing in a bowl or mason jar. Add in your oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, minced garlic, and salt and pepper. Stir or shake until well combined. Taste to see if you need more salt or pepper. Set aside.
- Now you will work on prepping your cheese, veggies, and meat. Then begin to assemble your antipasto salad.
- Start by adding your lettuce to the bottom. Then add meat followed by cheese, artichoke hearts, peppers, tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
- Now Drizzle with homemade dressing and serve your fresh antipasto salad.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bakemesomesugar and on Instagram @bakemesomesugar
Leave A Reply!