This Smores Pie is about to become your dessert dream. Golden graham cracker crust, creamy chocolate filling, topped with marshmallow creme and topped with sweet chocolate chips. A chocolate pudding pie that gets a whole new look.
The simplicity of this pie is that it takes minimal effort and NO BAKING AT ALL! That means that during the hot months of the summer, your oven can remain off, just as it should.
No Bake Pie
Keep your kitchen cool and your tastebuds happy with this simple, yet delicious, pie recipe. We’re big fans of S’mores in our house. Living in the midwest, they’re kind of a staple treat.
But we all know that to make s’mores, it requires a campfire and time, and sometimes neither of those things are an option.
Instead of waiting for the perfect outdoor scenario to get that tasty treat, why not get ahead of the game and create this simple s’mores pie instead. It’s literally as simple as wanting to make it and then making it happen.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Chocolate Pudding
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Mini Marshmallows
- Whipped Topping
The full measurements and directions are in the printable recipe card below.
How to Make
Start by whisking your pudding and milk together to make the pudding pie base. Once it is nice and creamy pour into your crust.
Now mix your whipped topping and marshmallow fluff together until well combined. Then gently spread over the chocolate pudding layer of the pie.
Refrigerate your pie to set up, and then once ready top with mini chocolate chips and marshmallows!
Love Easy Desserts? Check these out!
- Circus Animal Ice Cream | This Circus Animal ice cream is a no churn recipe. Loads of sweet frosted animal cookies in a pink and white ice cream.
- Pineapple Pie | Whip up this pineapple pie for an insanely delicious dessert. Simple, easy, and a crowd-pleaser.
- No-Bake Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie | Another no-bake pie that is creamy, sweet, and topped with gorgeous plump blueberries.
- Pineapple Orange Popsicles | Frozen treats are the best on hot days. Here is a homemade popsicle recipe to consider making.
- Oreo Ice Box Cake | This icebox cake is so simple to prepare and stunning to serve up.
Can I swap out the crust?
You can! This is what makes this pie so great. I like to use a premade crust for this pie recipe to keep it really simple but you can easily use another crust option as well.
Oreos and Golden Oreos can make a super yummy crust but just know that whatever you choose to use, it will more than likely change the taste away from being that delicious s’ mores flavor.
The only crust that will remain true to s’mores is going to be the graham cracker crust but if you do try a different crust.
I’m certain that it will still end up an amazing flavor and taste!
Can I Make This Pie In Advance?
Absolutely. (although this recipe is really fast and simple so once you make it in advance, you’re literally almost done with it!)
Whipping up the pudding filling ahead of time will save you a few moments of time so this is one simple step that you could knock out with ease so that it saves you time later on down the road.
Just make the pudding filling and store it covered in the fridge until you’re ready to pour it into the crust.
Will This Pudding Pie Freeze Well?
Yes this no-bake pie will freeze perfectly! Just leave the mini chocolate chips and marshmallows off until you are ready to serve!
This smores dessert will freeze for up to three months. Just allow it to thaw in the fridge the night before you plan to eat, or do a quicker thaw on the counter for about an hour.
Then, when you’re ready to unthaw and serve, you can add the toppings onto the pie at that point in time.
How to Store
Storing this simple pie recipe is as easy as making it! Once everybody has their pieces, it’s as simple as adding a lid to it and storing it in the fridge.
Keeping this pie cool is necessary due to the ingredients that are used in this pie.
As long as you keep it stored in the fridge, it should be good for up to 3-5 days to enjoy over and over again.
When To Serve This Smores Pie
This is totally up to you! I love to serve this pie on a hot summer night as a way to cool down and just relax.
But this pie is also great for family carry-in dinners and outdoor BBQs as well. Once you have the pie nice and cool and chilled, you can literally serve up this delicious S’ mores Pie anytime that you want!
Are you ready to make this pie for your own household? It’s as simple as gathering up the 7 simple ingredients and getting started!
Now that you can see how simple and fast this pie recipe is to make, there’s nothing holding you back or stopping you from making it! Be the star of the weekend and cool everyone down with this delicious chilled pie!
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 instant chocolate pudding (3.4 ounce)
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl whisk your chocolate pudding and milk together until it thickens up. Now pour the chocolate pudding mixture into your graham cracker crust.
- Grab a new bowl and add your whipped topping and marshmallow fluff together. Fold it together until creamy.
- Slowly pour the mixture on top of the chocolate pudding and spread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate the pie for at least one hour or until the pudding mixture is set.
- Right before serving top the s'mores pie with your mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve up this no bake s'mores pie anyday of the week and for every occassion. So simple and yet satisfying down to the last crumbs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 200mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 5g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.
Easy Summer Dessert
Whip up this easy summer dessert. Now, you can make this pie all year round, I just especially love it in the summer months. A no bake smores pie that will satisfy a crowd.