Serve up this blueberry cream cheese pie for a quick and easy dessert. This no bake blueberry pie has a cream cheese base that is paired with a graham cracker crust. Topped with fresh blueberries and apple jelly.
Slice up and serve this blueberry cream pie today!
Table of contents
- What is A Cream Cheese Pie
- Cream Pie Filling
- Tip For Making Blueberry No-Bake Pie
- Tools Needed For Blueberry Pie
- Does Blueberry Cream Pie Need To Be Refrigerated
- Can I Make No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie Ahead of Time
- Can I Use Frozen Blueberries For This No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie
- Variations To Cream Blueberry Pie
If you are looking for ways to use up blueberries, you need to try this pie. This no bake blueberry cream pie is a fun twist to a classic pie, and is creamy, silky smooth and bursting with fresh blueberry flavor.
No bake desserts are something I always keep in my back pocket. While I love cooking, I do get tired of spending time in the kitchen. I also love having desserts that I can whip up without turning on my oven.
This blueberry cream pie is going to rock your world. Blueberries are bursting with antioxidants and so much delicious flavor.
What is A Cream Cheese Pie
This cream cheese pie has a cream cheese based filling. It is similar to a cheesecake filling but slightly different.
You top with fresh blueberries, an then cook down jelly to spread over the blueberries.
Cream Pie Filling
Cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream are the base of this cream pie filling.
I recommend using a hand mixer or stand mixer to whip up your filling for that silky smooth texture. This will be a tasty cream cheese filling.
On the hunt for more pie recipes
- Sugar Pie | A classic brown sugar pie that is so sweet, tasty, and a light and flaky crust that throws it over the edge in good factor.
- Fresh Peach Pie | Use up your peaches in this fresh peach pie. Creamy base and baked to golden brown perfection.
- Pineapple Pie | Here is a tropical pie that is bursting with fruit flavor. Top with whipped cream and a cherry and watch your family swoon over it.
Tip For Making Blueberry No-Bake Pie
- Cream Cheese | Make sure you use softened cream cheese. If you don’t have your cream cheese softened, it will not whip up the way you want. Just let it sit out on the counter for it to soften up a bit.
- Hand Mixer | Reach for a hand mixer or stand mixer. This is going to give you that silky smooth texture you want. You can use a whisk but it will take more time.
- Smooth Out Filling | Use a spatula to smooth out the whipped filling. That way when you go to place the blueberries on top it offers an even look.
Tools Needed For Blueberry Pie
Does Blueberry Cream Pie Need To Be Refrigerated
Yes, blueberry cream pie does need to be refrigerated. Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Make sure to cover the pie with a lid or plastic wrap.
Your blueberry pie will store in the fridge for 3-4 days. Use your best judgment in terms of when the pie has gone bad.
Can I Make No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie Ahead of Time
Yes, you need to make your pie at least four hours in advance. You can make this pie 24 hours in advance if you would like. Just make and cover and store in the fridge until you are ready to slice and serve the pie.
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries For This No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie
You can use frozen blueberries in replace of fresh blueberries. Just allow your blueberries to thaw, then rinse in cold water.
Once drained you can then pour over the pie. It will offer a different texture than fresh, but still, taste great.
Variations To Cream Blueberry Pie
- Add lemon juice on top instead of jelly
- Zest of lemon sprinkled on top
- Swap out the fruit with fresh strawberries, raspberries, etc
- Bake and use a regular pie crust in replace of graham cracker crust
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • 1-pint blueberries
- • ½ cup granulated sugar
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • ¾ cup heavy cream
- • 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- Cream together your softened cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Once it is velvety smooth pour into the graham cracker crust and smoothes it out.
- Then take your fresh blueberries and top the pie.
- In a saucepan place your jelly and heat on low until the jelly melts down to the liquid.
- Brush the jelly liquid over the pie with a pastry brush and then refrigerate for four hours to set up.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
Have you ever tried a blueberry cream cheese pie before?