Instant Pot Ham is a quick and easy way to make your ham in Instant Pot. I use brown sugar and honey to offer that sweet and savory ham.
Instant Pot Ham
With Easter on the horizon, you will truly enjoy this ham recipe. A boneless ham will cook up in a hurry in your pressure cooker.
A sweet honey sauce you can drizzle onto the baked ham.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
Ingredients For Honey Baked Ham
- Spiral Ham | I used around a 2-3 pound ham. You can use a bit larger as long as it will fit in your pressure cooker.
- Honey | This will give sweetness to your ham and help keep your ham moist as it cooks.
- Brown Sugar | This is going to add a nice rich buttery flavor to your ham. You can add a lot or a little to affect the sweetness level of your ham.
How To Cook Instant Pot Ham
Learn how to cook Instant Pot ham in literally minutes. Add your water into the Instant Pot and sit down the trivet.
Mix up your glaze and spread it over the ham. Then seal the vent and cook for 7 minutes, followed by a quick release.
New To The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make
- Must Own Instant Pot Accessories
- How To Double An Instant Pot Recipe
How Long Do You Cook Ham In The Instant Pot
I cooked my smaller sized ham for 7 minutes. Now if you have a larger ham you might find you need a bit longer to ensure it fully warms the ham up.
If you cook a larger ham, you can also wrap aluminum foil all around the ham so that it doesn’t dry out as it cooks in the Instant Pot.
Suggestions For Size of Ham
- 2-3 pounds – 7 minutes
- 4-5 pounds – 8 minutes
- 5-7 pounds – 9-11 minutes
- 8 pounds – 10-12 minutes
This cooking times list is for a boneless ham, bone-in hams will require longer cook times.
Looking for Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Carnitas | A pork carnitas recipe that you can use for pretty much anything. Tacos, enchiladas, tamales, and more.
- Easy Instant Pot Swiss Steak | This recipe is Swiss steak with potatoes for the ultimate dinner idea.
- 30 Freezer Meal Ideas | Check out this list of 30 Free Freezer Meals all made in the pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Pinto Beans | Here is a great side dish recipe to pair with all your Mexican dishes.
How To Store Leftover Pressure Cooker Ham
You can store your ham in the fridge in an airtight container for up to three days. Anything after that you will want to use your best judgment.
You will be able to freeze any leftovers you have. Just place in an airtight container or use a vacuum sealer system to extender the freezer life of your ham.
- 2 to 3 pound boneless ham
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons plus one cup water
- Pour one cup of water into the bowl of the Instant Pot. Add the trivet and
place the spiral ham on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, honey, and two tablespoons of water. This will be the ham honey glaze. Spread the mixture over the top of the ham.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the vent. Set to cook on high
pressure for 7 minutes. When the cook time is up, do a quick release.
- Then carefully remove your ham, and cover with light aluminum foil to help keep in the moisture until you are ready to serve.
- You can spoon some of the liquid over the honey baked ham to help add moisture before you serve as well.
If you do a larger ham, follow the cooking methods that are in the post. You will need to add more time to the cooking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 1334mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 30g