Chick-Fil-A Coleslaw is one of the easiest coleslaw recipes I have made! If you follow my blog you know I love a good coleslaw. This copycat Chick Fil A Coleslaw is crunchy, creamy, and slightly sweet.
The chopped cabbage is absolutely delicious, and such a versatile side dish to serve all year round. Pair with my Chick Fil A spicy deluxe sandwich.
Table of contents
Apparently, Chick Fil A has given up selling this delicious coleslaw recipe. But, because they are fantastic people they have shared the recipe with the world.
I can’t claim this is the recipe I created, but I can share it with you if you have yet to try it!
What can I say, we LOVE coleslaw in our home! Seriously, it is a fantastic and versatile side dish, especially for spring and summer.
- Granulated Sugar
- Dry Mustard
- White vinegar
- Shredded Carrots
How to Make
Step 1: Roughly chop the coleslaw mix and carrots into smaller pieces and place in a bowl.
Step 2: Then in a second bowl add your mayonnaise, sugar, dry mustard, and salt and mix till combined. Make sure it is well mixed to provide consistent flavor.
Step 3: Pour the dressing on the cabbage mixture. Use a spoon and toss the mixture until it is fully coated.
Step 4: Place the coleslaw in the fridge and let it sit for a minimum of 30 minutes. Then serve and enjoy this crispy coleslaw.
More Copycat Chick Fil A Recipes
What Foods Go With Coleslaw?
Coleslaw is versatile so you can pair it with almost anything!
- I love making my Chick Fil A Nuggets to pair next to it.
- Pair with Hamburgers or Grilled foods
- Serve with Tacos
- Or any other main dish that sounds good.
Craving More Coleslaw Recipes
Chick-Fil-A Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag shredded coleslaw mix chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots chopped
- Start by mixing your mayo, vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, and salt together. You want the base to be nice and creamy.
- Then take a knife and chop your cabbage and carrots and then pour into wet ingredients and mix.
- Store the Chick Fil A Coleslaw in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Have you ever tried Chick Fil A Coleslaw?