Cheesecake in a jar is a fantastic single-serve mason jar dessert that will win over anyone. Spiced apple pie filling, layers of no-bake cheesecake and the optional caramel sauce added in.
No-bake cheesecake in a jar are a super quick and satisfying cheesecake parfait that offers a gorgeous presentation value for serving up guests.
Cheesecake In A Jar
Since it is fall, I grabbed my homemade Instant Pot apple pie filling and used that to make these tasty apple pie cheesecakes. Now, you can also reach for canned if you prefer, whatever is easiest for you.
If you want the perfect cheesecake dessert you might be googling
easy no bake cheesecake parfait
mason jar desserts
cheesecake in a jar
dessert in a jar
and the list goes on
No matter what you call it, this recipe right here is incredible!
What Type of Jar To Use For Cheesecake In A Jar
You are welcome to use any type of jar. Reach for a mason jar, old jam or jelly jar, or even a parfait dish. Then layer on the pie filling, creamy cheesecake, and then top with the caramel sauce. Outstanding, easy, and melt in your mouth good.
What Type of Caramel To Use
You can use a caramel sauce like you would drizzle onto ice cream, or reach for a thicker texture like dulce leche that you can make yourself. Or if you are not a fan of caramel, leave it off, these parfaits will still be fantastic without it.
I reached for a no-bake cheesecake recipe for this, but if you want you are welcome to cook up cheesecake. You can bake accordingly, just ensure that whatever jar you use, is oven safe. Also try my air fryer apples.
Can I Add A Crust Layer to This Apple Pie Parfait
You can crunch up graham crackers or even ginger snap cookies to create the layer of crust. I am a no-crust type of person so I prefer it to be creamier in texture. But feel free to add in a tablespoon or so of the crust layer for that added texture and flavor.
The crust will pair well with the caramel apple layer and cream cheese mixture aka cheesecake filling.
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Apple Pie Filling
- Cream Cheese
- Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Caramel Sauce
How To Make Cheesecakes In A Jar
- Start by grabbing your apple pie filling and set it aside. Make homemade or use canned.
- Then in a stand mixer or hand mixer whip up your cheesecake filling. Whip until all is blended and velvety smooth.
- Assemble your cheesecake in a jar according to the directions below!
Craving more fall-inspired dessert recipes
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake | This carrot cake has a layer of velvety cheesecake in between for the most indulgent dessert. Talk about incredible.
- Pumpkin Carrot Muffins | Raisins, nuts, pumpkin spice, and shredded carrots come together for one outstanding muffin recipe.
- Fall Muddy Buddies Recipe | Candy corn muddy buddies is one delightful recipe. Use this for Halloween, or any fall party idea.
- Apple Butter Coffee Cake | If you are a fan of apple butter consider this tender and moist coffee cake recipe!
Apple Pie Cheesecake In A Jar
- • 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 teaspoons vanilla
- • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- • 20 ounce can apple pie filling
- • Caramel ice cream topping to garnish optional
- Cream together your softened cream cheese and sugar until nice and smooth with a mixer.
- Then add in your vanilla and heavy cream. Beat until it thickens.
- Then add in a layer of caramel sauce, followed by cheesecake, apple pie filling, and repeat until your jar is full. You can top with extra cheesecake or whipped cream.
Can I Replace Apple Filling with Something Else
Absolutely! Add in cherry pie filling, strawberry, peach, etc. Any pie filling will work to use as a layer. Or opt for hot fudge or just caramel in replace of fruit if you prefer.