Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Salmon is one incredible low carb salmon recipe to whip up. I used the crisping lid on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp with Air Fryer. It cooked the salmon up perfectly, and the creamy dill sauce threw the flavor of the top.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Salmon
The Instant Pot Duo Crisp with Air Fryer is a pressure cooker and air fryer in one! This is the latest product from Instant Pot and let me say it is fantastic.
I recently dehydrated venison jerky in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp! It turned out fantastic.
Is This Air Fryer Salmon 21 Day Fix Approved
Yes! 1+ Red, 1 1/2 TSP per serving. This is if you use Greek yogurt to replace the sour cream and mayo in the dip.
How Many Weight Watcher Points Is This Air Fryer Salmon
2 WW Points per serving. This is the same as using Greek yogurt to replace your sour cream and mayo in the recipe!
How To Make Lemon Dill Sauce for Salmon
In a bowl whisk your fresh lemon juice, English Style mustard, and fresh dill. Or if you don’t have fresh you can use 2 teaspoons dry dill to replace the fresh. Whisk until incorporated!
If you don’t have English Style mustard you can use regular mustard or even a spicy mustard. I found the English Style mustard does really add some nice flavor to the sauce.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Salmon
I simply sauteed some sliced bell peppers and served it with my salmon. I wanted a low carb dinner for the family. But you could serve it with almost anything.
How Do You Cook Salmon In Instant Pot Duo Crisp with Air Fryer
You want to use the crisping lid and the air fryer settings when you cook your salmon. Depending on the thickness of your salmon will depend on how long to cook. My salmon was around 1-1/2 inch fillets. I did 390 degrees for about 7 minutes.
When the time is done, remove the lid, check the fillets with a fork, and if not quite done cook a bit longer.
I did rub each fillet with olive oil and then seasoned. The olive oil will prevent sticking and help to give a golden texture to the salmon.
Can I Bake This Salmon In The Oven
Yes, I have baked this in the oven many times. I now use the Air Fryer for cooking salmon, but I wanted to share the directions in case you love cooking in the oven.
Turn your oven to 350 degrees – then oil a casserole pan, and set your salmon fillets in the casserole pan. Make sure to leave space between each fillet. Then season your salmon, and bake for 20 minutes or until they are cooked to your doneness.
Then prep the lemon dill sauce and spoon over right before serving.
How To Store Leftover Salmon
If you have leftover salmon, you are welcome to store it in the fridge for up to three days. I do recommend leaving the dill sauce off, until you heat and then spoon it over the top. If you spoon the sauce over the salmon it will be hard to reheat.
You can warm you salmon up in the microwave or even toss it in the oven to reheat or skillet on the stove.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer Salmon with Dill Sauce (Low Carb)
- 2 Tablespoons oil of choice
- 4 salmon fillets 1 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika optional
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise *can use all sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Zest and juice of one lemon approximately 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon English-style mustard
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh dill 2 teaspoons dried
- Drizzle oil over your salmon and rub it around. Then season each fillet.
- Place in your Instant Pot in the Air Fryer basket (depending on the size you might need to batch cook)
- Then place Crisping lid on Instant Pot Duo and select Air Fryer 390 degrees, and cook for 7 minutes. Remove lid, and check salmon to ensure it is done. If not put the lid back on and cook extra time.
- While salmon is cooking add your lemon juice, garlic, sour cream, mayo, mustard and dill in a bowl and mix up.
- Once salmon is done, spoon 2-3 tablespoons on top of the salmon.