Peanut butter pie is a no bake pie that has a graham cracker crust, decadent peanut butter filling, and drizzled with semi-sweet chocolate and crushed nuts.
Table of contents
If you love peanut butter, this cream cheese peanut butter cream pie is a must make. Perfect for holiday entertaining, as a potluck dessert, birthday treat, or even a gift to a loved one.
An easy peanut butter recipe that will melt in your mouth. One bite will win you over. Pb pie is a must make for your confection desires.
Why This Recipe Is A Must
- No-bake pie – 6 ingredients
- 5 minutes to whip up and pour in the shell to chill.
- Simple ingredients.
- No-bake dessert
- Affordable to make.
- Heavy Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Chopped Nuts (optional)
How to Make
I used a prepared crust, if you don’t have one you can make your own graham cracker crust.
In a stand mixer cream your softened cream cheese. Once it is whipped up you will want to add in the heavy cream.
Then slowly stir in the powdered sugar, don’t do too much at a time or it will splatter out. Add in your vanilla extract. Blend until creamy.
Pour the peanut butter cream cheese mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Smooth and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Right before serving I melted 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips in the microwave. Drizzled over the top and added crushed nuts and mini chocolate chips. This is optional for decorating.
How To Store
This peanut butter dessert needs to be stored in the refrigerator or it will spoil. Once you have it whipped up, cover well and store for up to a week in the fridge.
If you want you can even freeze the pie, and just allow it to thaw in the fridge overnight before slicing and serving.
This easy peanut butter pie is great for a potluck dessert, holiday entertaining, weeknight no bake dessert, and more.
A peanut butter cream cheese pie that is fluffy, delicious and mighty in flavor.
- I used half creamy peanut butter and half crunchy. I liked the mix of nuts in the pie. You can do all one style of peanut butter if you want.
- Get creative with the pie toppings. Whipped cream, a drizzle of peanut butter that has been melted, or serves plain.
- You can make this a day or two in advance. A great make-ahead dessert.
- Swap the graham cracker crust with an Oreo or cookie crust. It gives a nice peanut butter chocolate pie flavor.
- If you want to serve this in a traditional pie crust, go ahead and make and bake the pie crust. Allow the crust to fully cool before you pour the peanut butter filling in.
Craving More Peanut Butter Recipes
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used 1/2 crunchy peanut butter and 1/2 creamy)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sguar
- 1 graham cracker crust or cookie crust
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 Ice cream chopped nuts
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer cream your heavy cream for 2 minutes at high speed.
- Then pour in your peanut butter and cream cheese and mix until creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and gently mix in the powdered sugar.
- Once well mixed pour the peanut butter cream cheese mixture into your prepared graham cracker crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or freeze for 1 hour to set up the no-bake pie.
- When you are ready to serve you can decorate the pie if you want. I melted 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzled them over the pie. Then sprinkled on mini chocolate chips and chopped ice cream topping nuts.
You can use all plain peanut butter or all crunchy. I just liked the mix of the two.
Decorate the pie with a layer of whipped cream, nuts, and chocolate like I did, melt peanut butter for a drizzle, etc.
This PB pie will store for up to five days in the fridge. Or freeze the leftover pie for up to three months.
You can make your own pie crust if you want, or buy Oreo crust as well. If you use a classic pie crust just fully bake and allow the crust to cool before pouring in pie mixture.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 635Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 385mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 20gProtein: 13g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.