Peanut Butter Lasagna is layers of sweetness all in one no-bake dessert. Oreo Cookie Crust, sweet peanut butter layer, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and more Reese’s mini’s sprinkled on top. AKA, peanut butter lush.
Peanut Butter Lasagna
This peanut butter lasagna is also known as a lush dessert! No matter what you call it, you will love the flavors!
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
What Are The Layers In This Lush Dessert
- Oreo Cookie Crust
- Creamy Peanut Butter Layer
- Chocolate Pudding Layer
- Whipped Topping
- Sprinkle of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups on top
How To Make
Step 1: Start by crushing up your Oreos and mix it with the melted butter to make the Oreo crust. You can leave a few out for topping the whipped cream if you would like.
You can use a food processor or place cookies in a sealable bag and break it up with a rolling pin
Toss your pan in the freezer to set up as you work on the rest of the dessert.
Step 2: Now you will work on your peanut butter layer. Mix up your peanut butter and cream cheese together, until fluffy. I used my stand mixer. Then slowly add in your powdered sugar and milk.
Once fully mixed spread the mixture carefully over the Oreo Cookie crust.
Step 3: Now you will work on your pudding layer. Mix your instant chocolate pudding with your milk and whip up until it thickens.
If you want you are welcome to use vanilla pudding in replace of chocolate. Spread the mixture evenly over the peanut butter cheesecake layer.
Step 4: Top with your whipped topping. I just used a store bought tub of whipped cream.
Feel free to make homemade whipped cream if you would prefer that.
Step 5: Then add a drizzle of melted peanut butter and top with mini Reese’s Peanut butter cups! Or crushed Oreos if you would like as well.
Does This Lush Need To Be Refrigerated Before Serving
Yes! You need to place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or freezer for 1 hour before serving. This is going to allow your dessert to really set up.
This is like any other dessert lasagna, so it does need time to set up. Enjoy this easy and fun Reese’s dessert!
Variations To Dessert Lasagna
- Use Nutter Butter Cookies in Replace of Oreo Crust
- Sprinkle chocolate chips in the mixture for added sweetness
- Reach for vanilla pudding in replace of chocolate
- Do Reese’s Pieces in replace of Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Stir in Crushed Oreos to Cool Whip for a chocolate twist
There are so many ways to dress up and change this dessert. Feel free to swap and adjust to make it fit your exact needs.
How To Store
This dessert needs to stay refrigerated. Keep covered in your fridge for up to five days. It will get a bit softer as it sits longer in the fridge.
I tend to just put a plastic lid on my 9×13 pan. This is the perfect potluck dessert to bring or even for summer cookouts! It carries well if you keep it chilled.
When To Serve This Dessert
- Holiday Gatherings
- Summer Cookouts
- Birthday Parties
- Weeknight Dessert
- Summer Pool Parties
Truly we serve this dessert year round! There is never a wrong time to dive into a peanut butter dessert if you ask me.
Looking for More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Layered Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container Cool Whip Mix-Ins, Oreo
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Mini Reese's Peanut butter cups (optional for topping)
- In a food processor or sealable bag with a rolling pin, crush up the Oreo cookies. If you don't want it as creamy remove the white filling from 15 cookies. Then add in your melted butter and mix, and press into the 9x13 pan. Place the pan in the freezer while you work on the next layer.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer mx up your peanut butter and cream cheese until creamy. Then slowly mix in your powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk. Spread the peanut butter cheesecake layer over the top of The Oreo Crust.
- In a new bowl mix your instant pot and your 3 cups of cold mix. Whisk for 3-4 minutes or until the pudding thickens up.
- Spread the chocolate pudding over the peanut butter layer.
- Now top the whole lush dessert with the cool whip. Then add a drizzle of peanut butter that has been melted if you want, or top with Reese's mini peanut butter cups.
- Place your peanut butter lasagna in the fridge covered for 4 hours. or toss in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, slice and serve your easy chocolate peanut butter no bake dessert.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 446Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 370mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 9g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.