Have you tried slutty brownies? These Nutter Butter slutty brownies are a twist to the traditional brownie recipe. These layered brownie bars are a chocolate chip cookie dough topped with Nutter Butter cookies, and a fudge brownie topping.
These are a must for brownie lovers and cookie lovers. The nutter butter brownies are a total change up from a traditional brownie recipe. The layers offer texture and flavor creating the perfect peanut butter brownies recipe.
These Nutter Butter Slutty Brownies Are…
- One of our favorite brownie recipe
- Layered fudgy brownies, cookies, and peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Easy dessert
- Great for parties
- Delicious dessert everyone loves
- Easy prep
Cookie Dough – You can use chocolate chip cookie dough or peanut butter cookie dough. These both taste delicious with this dessert.
Nutter Butter Cookies – Grab a container of these peanut butter cookies and use for a layer of these brownie bars.
Fudge Brownie Mix – You can use a homemade brownies or use a box of brownies.
Egg, Oil, Water – You will use these ingredients to mix up with the dry brownie mix.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips or even peanut butter chips on top of the cookie dough.
- Swap the Nutter Butter cookies with peanut butter cups.
- Use mini nutter butters or nutter butter bites instead of full size cookies.
- You can use any flavor of chocolate brownie batter, whether box of brownie mix or a homemade.
- Pair with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over the top, make sure to use creamy peanut butter.
How to Make
Full steps on how to make Nutter Butter slutty brownies is in the printable recipe at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through on how to make.
Step One: Preheat the oven and prep your pan. I recommend using parchment paper in the pan, to ensure you can easily remove it from the pan.
Step Two: Take your raw cookie dough and press it into the baking dish. Make sure it is an even layer.
Step Three: Then you will place a layer of the Nutter Butter cookies on top of the cookie dough.
Step Four: Now you will mix up the brownie batter with the egg, water, oil, and mix to combine. Once it is ready pour over the cookies.
Step Five: Bake as directed. Then once done place on a cooling rack to allow the loaded brownie bars to cool. Then slice and serve.
Room Temperature – You will want to store these cookie brownie bars for up to seven days in an airtight container. Or you can place in a Ziploc bag as well.
Freezer – Now if you want to freeze some of your brownie bars you can freeze for 3-4 months. Or you can place in a freezer bag. Then thaw on the counter at room temperature.
Tips for Success
- You can use a rubber spatula or whisk to mix up things, or you can use the paddle attachment on a hand mixer.
- A large mixing bowl is needed for the brownie batter.
- You can spray cooking spray on the baking pan and then lay the parchment paper down. This will help the paper stick better. Or you can skip parchment if you want.
- As the brownie is close to done it will pull away from the edges of the pan.
- You can double the recipe and use a larger baking dish, and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the brownie mixture is baked through.
Craving More Desserts
- Snicker Salad
- Oreo Banana Bread
- Brownie Dirt Cake Cookies
- Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group
Nutter Butter Slutty Brownies Recipe
- 1 16 ounce raw cookie dough chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookie dough
- 18 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 18.3 ounce fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep a 9×13 baking dish. You will want to lay down parchment paper.
- Take your raw cookie dough and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Next you will add a layer of Nutter Butter cookies and place on top of the cookie dough.
- Mix up the brownie batter with the oil, eggs, and water. Once well mixed pour over the baking dish.
- Bake the brownies for 40-45 minutes or until the dessert is cooked all the way through.
- Allow the cookie brownie bars to cool and then slice and serve.