Nutella Cake takes just 2 ingredients to make. A magic 2 Ingredient Nutella cake that is made right in the Instant Pot. This Instant Pot cake is very unique on how it is made, and the texture.
If you are a Nutella lover you will truly enjoy this Nutella egg cake. It is a gluten-free cake that uses Nutella and eggs. I then dusted with powdered sugar, but that is optional.
What Do You Need To Make 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake
- 4 Large Eggs
Topping Ideas For Nutella Cake Recipe
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt and drizzle Nutella over the top
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- Drizzle with hot fudge or chocolate syrup
- Dust with Cocoa
- Scoop of vanilla Ice cream with each slice
- Whipped cream
You have endless possibilities as to what you serve with or how you top your Nutella cake. This is a soft, moist, and sponge-like cake. It offers a unique texture and light Nutella Flavor.
What Does 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake Taste Like
2 Ingredient Nutella Cake is so simple to make, and the flavor is really nice. It is fudge-like, and offers a mild Nutella flavor. It is a thinner cake, but it is fun and different. My son gobbled it right up.
What Size Pan To Use In Instant Pot For Nutella Cake
I used my 7 Inch Instant Pot Pan to cook the cake in. I did line it with parchment paper. This will make it really easy to remove from the pan without it sticking to the sides.
You could also use a springform pan as well if you would prefer. I also love the silicone sling that makes it easy to move in and out of the pressure cooker.
How Long To Whip Eggs For Nutella Cake
You will want to whip your eggs on high for 6-8 minutes. You are looking for them to triple in size, change to a lighter color, and be a fluffier texture. Once that happens, turn your mixer to low and gently mix in the melted Nutella a little a time.
Do You Eat Nutella Cake Cold Or Hot
You want this cake to fully cool down to room temperature. If you eat it fresh from the Instant Pot you will find it has less flavor. Once it cools down the chocolate Nutella flavor will become richer in the cake.
How To Store Nutella Cake
I allowed my cake to cool down and then transferred it into an airtight container and I stored it in the refrigerator. I then kept it in the fridge, which can store for up to five days. But, it didn’t last that long!
This is a small cake that is thin, but it is so delicious and so simple to cook.
Instant Pot Desserts
- Rice Pudding | This rice pudding is thick, creamy and loaded with warm spices and such a delightful dessert. This rice pudding is such a classic recipe.
- Instant Pot Layered Cake | A layered cake that is moist, rich, and downright delicious. If you are a cake fan you might love this layered cake.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake | A Nutter Butter cheesecake that is loaded with tons of peanut butter flavor. Creamy and velvety smooth dessert.
- Instant Pot Lava Cake | Lava cake is another tasty option for your Instant Pot dessert. Chocolate cake with a liquid center.
2 Ingredient Instant Pot Nutella Cake (With Video)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Nutella melted
- Powdered Sugar optional
- 1 cup water and trivet
- In a stand mixer whisk your eggs for 6-8 minutes.
- Once the eggs triple in size, you will then work in the Nutella.
- I microwaved the Nutella for 30 seconds, and stirred. Then slowly pour into the mixer on low speed, or fold in with a spatula.
- Pour into a lined 7 inch cake pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Put 1 cup water in instant pot with trivet, then place cake on top.
- Cook high pressure for 20 minutes with the Instant Pot sealed.
- Quick release and allow cake to fully cool before eating.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @bakemesomesugar and on Instagram @bakemesomesugar
Comments & Reviews
Mine won’t cook. Ugh. I beat the eggs 8 plus minutes. I’m on my second 20 minutes
Maybe I didn’t melt the Nutella long enough or added it too much at one time 😒
I am sorry! I have made it a handful of times and it works every time. It could be the nutella was added too fast. I wish I knew for sure as to why. So sorry!
It’s ok. I should have read it more carefully
How many servings equal 104 calories?
I used 6 in spring form pan
Btw it still tastes yummy even gooey
I sliced mine into 8 slices for serving size!
Can you double this recipe?
I am not 100% sure, I would think yes, but I have not tried doubling. There will be room in the pan, you might need to adjust the cook time.
Q: Do you cover the pan with foil? TY
I find doing aluminum foil can help prevent condensation from getting into the cake. You lightly cover around edges.