Nutella Cake takes just 2 ingredients to make. A magic 2 Ingredient Nutella cake that is made right in the Instant Pot. This Instant Pot cake is very unique on how it is made, and the texture.
If you are a Nutella lover you will truly enjoy this Nutella egg cake. It is a gluten-free cake that uses Nutella and eggs. I then dusted with powdered sugar, but that is optional.
What Do You Need To Make 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake
- 4 Large Eggs
Topping Ideas For Nutella Cake Recipe
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt and drizzle Nutella over the top
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- Drizzle with hot fudge or chocolate syrup
- Dust with Cocoa
- Scoop of vanilla Ice cream with each slice
- Whipped cream
You have endless possibilities as to what you serve with or how you top your Nutella cake. This is a soft, moist, and sponge-like cake. It offers a unique texture and light Nutella Flavor.
What Does 2 Ingredient Nutella Cake Taste Like
2 Ingredient Nutella Cake is so simple to make, and the flavor is really nice. It is fudge-like, and offers a mild Nutella flavor. It is a thinner cake, but it is fun and different. My son gobbled it right up.
What Size Pan To Use In Instant Pot For Nutella Cake
I used my 7 Inch Instant Pot Pan to cook the cake in. I did line it with parchment paper. This will make it really easy to remove from the pan without it sticking to the sides.
How Long To Whip Eggs For Nutella Cake
You will want to whip your eggs on high for 6-8 minutes. You are looking for them to triple in size, change to a lighter color, and be a fluffier texture. Once that happens, turn your mixer to low and gently mix in the melted Nutella a little a time.
Do You Eat Nutella Cake Cold Or Hot
You want this cake to fully cool down to room temperature. If you eat it fresh from the Instant Pot you will find it has less flavor. Once it cools down the chocolate Nutella flavor will become richer in the cake.
How To Store Nutella Cake
I allowed my cake to cool down and then transferred it into an airtight container and I stored it in the refrigerator. I then kept it in the fridge, which can store for up to five days. But, it didn’t last that long!
This is a small cake that is thin, but it is so delicious and so simple to cook.
Instant Pot Desserts
- Rice Pudding | This rice pudding is thick, creamy and loaded with warm spices and such a delightful dessert. This rice pudding is such a classic recipe.
- Instant Pot Layered Cake | A layered cake that is moist, rich, and downright delicious. If you are a cake fan you might love this layered cake.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake | A Nutter Butter cheesecake that is loaded with tons of peanut butter flavor. Creamy and velvety smooth dessert.
- Instant Pot Lava Cake | Lava cake is another tasty option for your Instant Pot dessert. Chocolate cake with a liquid center.
If you want to dust with powdered sugar, just make sure the cake is fully cooled. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
If you want to dust with powdered sugar, just make sure the cake is fully cooled.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.