Instant Pot Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer is the perfect way to jumpstart your morning. Rich coffee paired with sweet mocha flavor, and a refreshing mint flavor in every sip. Skip store-bought coffee creamer and make a homemade mocha coffee creamer today.
Table of contents
I also made an Instant Pot pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe that was so good as well. Festive creamers are a must for me. I love this minty creamer, it is easy to make, affordable, and similar to Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha you can buy in the stores.
This peppermint creamer takes just 10 minutes to throw together to then use to pour into a hot cup of coffee or even make an iced peppermint mocha!
☕ Why You Want To Make This Recipe
- Simple Ingredients
- Quick Cook Time
- Easy Prep
- A delicious dairy liquid creamer
- Make and store in the fridge to flavor your morning coffee.
- Affordable to make
- Beats spending money at the coffee shop for your favorite coffee.
- Make this flavor of mint mocha coffee creamer all year round.
Sweetened Condensed Milk | This will give your creamer that thick and creamy texture.
Milk | This is a dairy creamer so reaching for a whole milk will help to give this creamer a richer flavor.
Cocoa Powder | Here is where the chocolate comes into play!
Extracts | Peppermint extract and vanilla extract help to sweeten the creamer!
👩🍳 How To Make
To make this Instant Pot Coffee Creamer you will start by blending all your ingredients in a blender. Mix until the ingredients are blended well together.
Pour into glass mason jars. Close the lids on the mason jars, it doesn’t have to be super tight. Kind of leave it just sealed, you don’t want the jars to break.
Add water into the Instant Pot, and add in your trivet. Place jars in the Instant Pot and cook high pressure for 1 minute. Once the timer is done, do a quick release of pressure.
Remove the jars carefully from the pressure cooker. Allow to cool down a bit then place in the fridge to cool down.
Then when you are making a drink pour some creamer in and enjoy. This Instant Pot creamer recipe is so simple to make.
🥛 How To Use Mocha Peppermint Creamer
Hot Coffee | Add a splash of this coffee creamer to a cup of hot coffee. It instantly transforms your coffee into a flavorful treat.
Iced Coffee | Take your coffee and pour over ice to chill it down. You can also used cold coffee to start. Pour in some creamer to taste, and top with whipped cream and crushed peppermint.
Hot Chocolate | Whip up some hot chocolate and add in some creamer to taste. This will give you a peppermint mocha hot chocolate!
🍫 Storing Creamer
Your creamer can be stored in the fridge for a few days. I recommend between each use you will want to stir or shake the sealed jar before you pour into your drink.
Your creamer can separate a bit as it sits in the fridge. In terms of freezing, I do not think it would thaw well. I recommend not freezing this creamer.
More Easy Drink Recipes
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Crockpot Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- Mulled Cider
- Instant Pot Pineapple Blueberry Infused Water
- Cranberry Mimosa
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups milk of your choice–I used 1% but whole milk will provide you the creamiest consistency.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup water
- In a blender, you will add in your sweetened condensed milk, regular milk, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract.
- Pulse the coffee creamer ingredients until it is blended.
- Then pour the mixture into mason jars, and seal the lids, not too tight. Just enough to say the lid is on.
- Add the 1 cup of water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet or silicone sling in the pressure cooker.
- Set the jars on top, place the pressure cooker lid on, and move the valve to seal position.
- Cook high pressure for 1 minute. Once the time is up, do a quick release of pressure.
- You will then carefully remove jars and allow them to cool a bit, then place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Then you can shake the Instant Pot Mocha Peppermint coffee creamer and then pour into hot coffee, iced coffee, hot chocolate, etc.
- If you don't have mason jars you can use glass containers and then just cover in aluminum foil to prevent liquid from getting inside as it condensates.
- You can double the recipe if you need it.
- Stir or shake the jars before using each time, as it will separate a bit.
- Any milk works, you will find whole milk offers the richest flavor.
- I have not tried making this dairy-free, but you are welcome to give it a try.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 38gProtein: 8g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.