This Halloween Fanta floats recipe is a must-make for your next Halloween party. This is a “screamtastic” orange soda Fanta ice cream float that gives the Halloween spirit vibes in every sip. The cup gives this orange Fanta drink a spooky twist that is totally kid-friendly.
I love fun Halloween drinks and this is one that is an easy treat to make. Make sure to try out this Halloween shirley temple which is a sweet drink as well. Or whip up this magic potion drink for another game-changing drink.
Now the skeleton hand drinking glass for this recipe is what really gives it that spooky vibe. Feel free to change out the glass to use what you have on hand. Or head to Family Dollar or even Dollar Tree to look for Halloween glasses.
Why Everyone Loves This Fanta Orange Float..
- This Halloween treat is a sippable drink that is kid-friendly and is a great school treat for a Halloween party.
- You can use any type of cup for serving this drink. Draw a pumpkin face on clear plastic cups for a jack-o-lantern float.
- A colorful and fun drink for a Halloween display for a group of kids.
- A sweet and creamy orange-flavored float. You will use an orange sherbet for added orange flavor.
Orange Sherbet – So a traditional flat tends to use a vanilla ice cream but I use orange sherbet for added flavor.
Fanta – Orange Fanta is what I used for this sweet flavor, and it gives the perfect orange vibe.
Candy Eyes – You can buy candy eyeballs or use plastic toy candy eyeballs to top. Just make sure guests know if this is not edible so they know not to try and eat the eyes.
How to Make
- Add a couple of scoops of sherbet into your glass.
- Pour your Fanta on top, and then add your candy eye on top.
Here are a handful of ways to change up this Halloween drink.
- Swap with rainbow sherbet or another flavor of sherbet.
- Make a Halloween ice cream float with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Use other flavors of soda if you want. Mountain Dew, grape, root beer, etc.
- Lime sherbet with Mountain Dew would be a great monster theme. Or even a lemon-lime soda.
- Reusable straws can add a fun pop of color and make good fun for serving up.
- Consider using whipped cream to place on top or even small colored Halloween sprinkles for a festive look.
- Add gummy worms or other Halloween candies to give it a spooky vibe.
Ways to Serve Up This Sherbet Float
- Pour into a large bowl and serve it up like a classic punch.
- Serve up this Halloween drink in mason jars instead of Halloween cups.
- You can use plastic cups or any other type of glass to serve up this drink.
Sherbet is made with fruit juices and contains less fat than ice cream. You will also find sherbet is a dairy-free frozen dessert. Where ice cream is made with milk and other ingredients for a sweet and creamy treat.
Sherbet floats are best made and served freshly made. The sherbet will melt quickly and you will find it doesn’t store well in the fridge.
More Halloween Recipes
- Hocus Pocus Cookies
- Monster Halloween Oreo Balls
- Halloween Pretzels
- Bat Cupcakes
- More Halloween Recipes
- 1-2 scoops orange sherbet
- 1 cup Orange Fanta
- 1 candy eyeball gummy
- Start by adding your orange sherbet into your glass.
- Pour the orange soda over the top. Garnish with a candy eye if you want and serve up this orange Fanta float.