Frozen Limeades are the ultimate drink for spring and summer. A frozen limeade with vanilla ice cream for the perfect frosted drink. I also call this a blended limeade float.
I am an Amazon Affiliate, so if you purchase through my link I can earn a commission on sales.
I love going to sonic and getting a cherry limeade and a classic limeade. I use a frozen limeade concentrate and pair with vanilla, and lemon-lime soda.
The perfect limeade blend float to serve up as a summer drink.
Ingredients Needed For Frozen Limeade
- Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cubes
- Lemon-Lime Soda
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Lime for Garnish (optional)
How To Make A Frozen Limeade
- Dump items into your blender, and blend it up till nice and creamy.
- If you are adding food coloring in, add a drop or two, and give a quick pulse.
- Pour into cups and enjoy!
How Many Blended Frozen Limeades Does This Recipe Serve
This recipe serves 8 glasses of the frozen limeade. But, if you want you are more than welcome to make more or less to fit your needs.
If you want to make a ton, just mix in batches for serving up a crowd.
Where to Buy Frozen Limeade Concentrate
In the freezer section at your local grocery store where the juice concentrates is where you will find the limeade concentrate.
Ours is located by the frozen breakfast items and cakes and pies. But your store might have it in a slightly different area.
Looking for more drink recipes
- Bloody Mary | Make your own bloody mary at home with this easy recipe. Top with tomatoes, pickles, celery, and a Cajun-spiced ring.
- Starbucks Pink Drink | This copycat drink is so easy to make, pretty pink and hydrating.
- Summer Brew | This is an adult drink that is the perfect summer drink. Vodka, lemonade, beer and more.
Can I Make This Blended Limeade In Advance
Because of the ice in this drink, you will find it is best to make fresh. As the ice melts it can water down the flavor of this blended limeade.
So make it right before you plan to serve it up to family and friends.
- 1 container of vanilla ice cream (48 ounces)
- 1 can of frozen limeade concentrate (12 ounces)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 bottole of lemon lime soda (2 liter)
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Lime Wedges for Garnish (optional)
- Start by taking your frozen limeade concentrate and put it into your blender.
- Add in your vanilla ice cream, ice cubes and turn the blender on and mix until the frozen limeade is creamy and smooth.
- Now if you plan to add food coloring add 1-2 drops and blend a bit longer until the food coloring mixes in with the blended limeade.
- Pour your blended limeade into a large pitcher and then slowly pour in the lemon lime soda. Stir a bit with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges and serve and enjoy.
This frozen limeade punch is the ultimate party drink or summer cookout beverage. Feel free to add a twist of cherry for the cherry limeade take.
This frozen drink needs to be served immediately once made.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
Have you ever made a frozen limeade?