Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are a super simple recipe that you can easily cook up in your Air Fryer! Just wait until you give these roasted Brussel Sprouts with parmesan a try! A keto side dish, that is loaded with crunch and flavor. Crispy Brussels Sprouts that are a perfect side dish. Grab that air fryer basket and get to cooking.
In a matter of minutes, you’re going to have perfectly cooked Brussel Sprouts that everyone (even the kids!) are going to be gobbling up! Parmesan cheese and pork rind crumbs are the perfect coating for this low carb recipe. Crispy edges that melt in your mouth. This side dish will compliment your main dish!
I’m actually a big fan of Brussel Sprouts but I know that some people tend to not appreciate them the way that I do.
But in all reality, they’re just adorable (and delicious) baby cabbages, right? I love how easy they are to eat and they have such a great flavor that compliments almost any meal.
- Ingredients Needed
- Are Brussel Sprouts Healthy?
- How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Is This Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe Keto Friendly?
- Can I Double This Recipe?
- How to Store Leftover Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- What other toppings would you put on these Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts?
This Brussels Sprouts Recipe Is…
- An easy recipe
- Made with healthy vegetables
- Easy side dish
- Roasted brussels
- Crispy sprouts
Here are the basic ingredients you need for this parmesan brussels sprouts recipe. Try my air fryer style vs a classic roasted brussels sprout!
- Brussels Sprouts
- Little Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pork Rind Crushed
- Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
Are Brussel Sprouts Healthy?
Yes, they’re super healthy! In fact, Brussel Sprouts are considered a superfood that packs quite the nutritious punch. Not only are they high in fiber but they also have a lot of minerals and vitamins in them as well!
When you use your Air Fryer to cook them up, you’re giving them a whole new life that your family didn’t even know existed.
How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Full steps and directions are in the printable recipe card featured at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through on how to make them.
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Wash and prep the Brussels sprouts as directed.
- Coat your sprouts in oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Then in a bowl add your crushed pork rinds and parmesan cheese.
- Cook your sprouts for a bit, then remove and mix with pork rinds and continue cooking.
- Once done remove and serve with your favorite dips, or eat plain.
Is This Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe Keto Friendly?
Yes, it is. If you’re on the Keto diet and are looking to maintain your eating habits, this is one delicious side dish recipe that you have the green light on.
It’s such an awesome feeling knowing that you’ve found a recipe that not only tastes great but keeps you on track as well.
Can I Double This Recipe?
Yes, you can. You do have to be careful though when you’re attempting to double this Air Fryer recipe.
One of the main recipes that the Air Fryer makes food cook so fast and crispy is that it has air circulating all throughout the interior of the Air Fryer.
If you have too many Brussel Sprouts stacked together or on top of each other, they’re not going to crisp up at all.
To double this recipe successfully, make certain that you cook it in batches so that all the Brussel Sprouts have the chance to get crispy and to be cooked properly.
- Top with lemon zest when done cooking
- Add maple syrup or honey for sweetness (or liquid artificial sweetener)
- Instead of garlic powder mince garlic cloves and mix with sprouts.
- Try air fryer broccoli the same as this recipe
- You could also drizzle with lemon or lime juice
How to Store Leftover Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
If you happen to have any of these Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts leftovers, you’re going to want to store them in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge.
We try to eat all the leftovers in our house within a 48-hour timeframe so that they taste the best and most fresh at that time.
Just keep in mind that once the Brussel Sprouts cool down and are added to the fridge, they’re going to lose that crisp out edge.
It will still look cooked (and will be cooked) but you won’t have that same crunch factor as to when they’re pulled straight from the Air Fryer.
To reheat, you can put them in the microwave for about 30 seconds and check the temperature after that. If you need to heat them for more time, do so.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Sweet And Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Ranch Air Fryer Chicken
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Easy Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Fried Green Tomatoes
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts trimmed and cut into half
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup crushed pork rinds or bread crumbs if not keto
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Wash, prep and cut brussel sprouts in half. This will help them get extra crispy.
- In a bowl place your halved sprouts, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper to taste, garlic pwoder. Stir well so it is evenly coated.
- Place your brussel sprouts on a lined tray with parchment paper. Or you can set them on an air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the brussel sprouts begin to soften a bit and turn brown.
- Then in a bowl mix your other part of oil, parmesan cheese, and pork rinds.
- Remove partially cooked brussel sprouts and sprinkle with the parmesan mixture, and place back in your air fryer for 2-3 minutes until crispy.
- Serve your air fryer brussel sprouts as a low carb side dish, snack, or main dish if vegetarian.