Grab those canned biscuits and shall we transform them into a glorious pull apart garlic rolls. The beauty of these garlic cheese pull apart rolls is they go with almost anything.
Transform those canned biscuits into a glorious pull-apart roll that will leave you and your family reaching for just one more roll!
Sometimes I love to cut corners to shave off some time when it comes to our meals. I wanted to have some fresh and hot rolls but I didn’t have the time to make homemade rolls.
I had seen a Tasty video like a year ago that showed how they diced up canned biscuits and transformed them!
- Canned Biscuits
- Garlic powder (or can use freshly minced)
- Parmesan cheese
How to Make
Step 1: Take your rolls out and slice them into four even sections. Place in a bowl and set aside.
Step 2: Next, grab your butter and melt it in the microwave or stove top. Then add in your garlic, and parsley and pieces of biscuits.
Step 3: Mix around and then toss in your cheeses. Make sure it is mixed well so you get even flavor.
Step 4: Put 3 pieces of the dough in each muffin tin, and there will be two extra pieces that you can place in any of the rolls.
Step 5: Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Once the rolls are done, allow them to cool slightly. Then serve up with your favorite dinner!
You will want to store any leftover rolls in the fridge. With the cheese in the pull aparts, I like to keep them refrigerated.
For a warm roll you can heat in the microwave or opt to wrap in foil and heat in the oven.
- Swap mozzarella with pepper jack cheese or even sharp cheese to change up the flavor.
- Add in some fresh minced garlic to make these rolls a stronger garlic flavor.
- Change up spices to vary the flavor of the pull apart cheese rolls.
- You could make these with crescent rolls, just slice each one into strips. Then roll into balls.
Seriously ya’ll! Look at that cheesy goodness right there, these are a MUST make if you know what is good for you!!! Let me share how easy these rolls are to make!
More Tasty Recipes To Try Out
- 15 Instant Pot Soups For Fall and Winter
- Instant Pot Swiss Steak and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Bread
- Crab English Muffin Melts
- 1 Can Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, or can use freshly minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take your canned biscuits out and slice them into four even sections. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Next, grab your butter and melt it in the microwave or stovetop. Then add in your garlic, and parsley, and pieces of biscuits. Make sure to toss well, so you get even flavor.
- Last, pour in your cheese and mix one more time.
- Put 3 pieces of the dough in each muffin tin, and there will be two extra pieces that you can place in any of the rolls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve and enjoy.
I used Grands biscuits for this recipe.
You could use crescent rolls, just cut into pieces then gently roll them into balls.
Change out the cheese used to switch up the flavor.
Reach for minced garlic if you want more garlic flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 2 rolls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Check out these other tasty recipes you might want to make