Jello Roll Ups are a fun and easy finger food snack for kids and adults. Jello pinwheels are a jello with marshmallows, that is rolled up, waiting for you to enjoy.
This is a delicious jello for kids recipe to pack in their school lunches, after school snack or treat. A homemade fruit roll up with jello!
Table of contents
This jello roll up recipe is so simple, you literally need 3 ingredients to make these roll ups. My son went nuts for this DIY jello snack. And he had a blast helping.
I also make the jello in microwave, for a super fast and quick recipe. The hardest part is waiting for the jello to set up.
Why you will love these Jello Roll Ups…
- Super easy to make
- 3 ingredients
- No-bake dessert
- No mess snacking
- Like a Jello Jiggler with a Twist
- Can use any flavor of Jello
Feel free to use any flavor or flavors of Jello!
How to Make
Step 1: Start by heating up your water in a microwave safe container.
Step 2: Once the water is hot, pour the packet of Jello into the water. Stir until the Jello mixture is dissolved.
Step 3: Next you will add in your marshmallow, and then heat again to melt up the marshmallows. Stir until fully melted.
Step 4: Pour into a greased pan, pour the mixture in. Cover and place in the fridge and let it set up.
Step 5: Once the Jello is set, slice, and roll up, to make Jello roll ups.
These roll ups made with JELLO need to be stored in the refrigerator. I kept them in a glass container for 4-5 days.
This is a great dessert for after school, after dinner snack, or pack in your child’s school lunch.
- Make sure to stir the mixture until the Jello is dissolved before you add in the marshmallows.
- 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups can be used in mini marshmallows. It depends on how much you want with your Jello.
- Heat up the marshmallows in intervals stirring until the marshmallows are fully melted.
- Slice your jello rolls as big or as small as you would like. Then roll up. They will unravel a bit, but you can put a toothpick in to hold them in place.
Want More Jello Recipes
Here are a few more things to make with jello you might want to try out!
- 1 box of Jello (3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup water + 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Heat up your 1/2 cup water for 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
- Add in your Jello packet and stir well. Once dissolved, add in 3 tablespoons cold water.
- Stir again, and then add in the mini marshmallows, and heat in the microwave for 20-30 second intervals. Stir until the marshmallows are fully melted.
- When melted pour into a greased 8x8 pan, and cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the jello is set.
- For the jello roll ups, you will slice into strips, then roll the set up jello.
I made 2 boxes, but you can make as many boxes as you would like.
Any flavor of Jello will work in this recipe.
You can add up to 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows to the box of Jello. It will just be a thicker layer of marshmallow.
Make sure to stir until the Jello is dissolved, before adding in the marshmallows.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 49Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.