Serve up these creepy green ooze Jello shot syringes for your Halloween bash this season. A Halloween syringe that is filled with a jello shot with rum. An alcoholic syringe shot that screams Halloween.
Now this Halloween party drink/treat is for adults only. If you want to make these Jello tubes non-alcoholic go ahead and just make straight Jello.
Learn how to make syringe Jello shots or these Jello syringes, however you would like to call it. These rum shots will be the highlight of your party.
Why Make These Drink Syringes
- Rum Halloween Drink for Adults (Jello Shot Style Party Drink)
- Made with Plastic Syringes
- Simple to Make
- Bright Green for Toxic Waste Style Spooky Look
- Make ahead for your Halloween Party
- Adult Jello Shots With A Twist
Ingredients You Need
- Lime Gelatin
- White Rum
How to Make
Step 1: Start by boiling your water, then remove from heat. Mix in the green gelatin and stir for 2 minutes to dissolve.
Step 2: Now you will add in the rum and mix well.
Step 3: Take syringes and pull up the gelatin mixture. Pull the mixture up to fill.
Step 4: Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, then serve!
To eat you just put the syringe up to mouth and squeeze in!
Store your Halloween Jello shots syringes in a container in the fridge. They will store for up to 3-5 days in the fridge. These are best when serving them within the first 2 days of making.
Consider adding a little dry ice in a container and have it smoking away on a table. Then have a jar with the shots sitting by the smoke to give it a spooky feel.
Expert Tips and Variations
- Feel free to swap the rum with vodka if you would prefer.
- You can use extra alcohol for this style of Jello shot. Since in a syringe it is okay if it is a bit more on the liquidy texture.
- Make these in advance to allow time for the Jello to set up.
- Any color of Jello works well for this recipe.
- Instead of a syringe consider beakers instead.
- 1 cup water
- 1 package lime gelatin 3 ounces, or other flavor
- 1 cup white rum
- 16 syringes
- Heat water to a boil, then remove from heat. Stir in the Jello and stir constantly for 2 minutes until fully dissolved.
- Pour in the white rum, and mix again to incorporate.
- Insert syringes into the mixture, and fill syringe tubes.
- Place in a container and refrigerate 2-3 hours or until set up.
- Serve up these jello shot syringes for a party treat for adults.
Flavor of Jello - Use any flavor of Jello you would like. Red, purple or even orange would be fun.
Non-Alcoholic - Leave out the alcohol and swap with water for a non-alcoholic option for kids.
Alcohol - I used white rum but you can swap with vodka if you would like.
Storage - Store these syringes in the fridge until you are ready to serve. It will take 2-3 hours to set up. Then you can store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.