Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are the ultimate cake mix cookie recipe. This recipe adds in Easter M&M’s for an easy Easter cookie recipe.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
This funfetti cookie recipe is crazy easy, and fun for kids to toss an apron on to help! Bright, colorful tasty spring cookies that are great to brighten your day, or serve at Easter.
What Do You Need To Make Funfetti Cake Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- White Chocolate Chips
- Easter M&M’s
How To Make Funfetti Cake Cookies
Start by making your funfetti cake mix batter. Add in your M&M’s sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
Place on a Silpat lined pan, and bake according to the directions in the printable card below.
You don’t have to add in the M&M’s if you can’t find the spring Easter ones. Feel free leave them out and bake as directed.
How To Know When Cookies Are Done
Take a toothpick and stick into the cookies, and if it comes out clean the cookies are done.
Don’t overcook the cookies or they will become dry and overcooked. So keep an eye on the time and how long you bake them.
Do Funfetti Cookies Freeze Well
Yes! These cookies freeze really well. Just allow them to fully cool and then place in a freezer bag or airtight container and store for up to three months.
Thaw on the counter for a quick thaw. Or toss in the microwave for a quick thaw if you would like.
Craving More Spring and Easter Dessert Recipes
- Peeps Smores Dip | So simple to make, perfect for Spring or Easter entertaining.
- Italian Easter Bread | Here is the classic Easter bread with a colored egg in the center of each of these circles.
- Peanut Butter Eggs | This is a copycat Reese’s egg recipe for you to try out. Loads of flavor in every peanut butter and chocolate bite.
- Hand Pies | A fruit-filled hand pie that is in the shape of an Easter egg!
How To Store Cookies
You can store your cookies on the counter at room temperature. They will need to be placed in an airtight container or sealable bag.
These cookies are best eaten within the first 3 days, they will then dry out. You can find that these cookies will stay good for 5-7 days.
Can I Use A Different Type of Cake Mix For Cake Mix Cookies
Absolutely! Feel free to add in another type of cookie mix. I wanted these to be funfetti but feel free to reach for your favorite cookie flavor to make a cake mix cookie.
- 1 Box Confetti Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons nonpareils sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Easter M&M's
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Then in a bowl or stand mixer add your cake mix, oil, and eggs. You will want to stir until fully mixed.
- The batter will be thick and sticky, it won't be like a classic cake mix batter. Now add in your white chocolate chips, Easter M&M's and then nonpareil sprinkles.
- Fold in the chips and M&M's.
- Now grab a cookie scoop and scoop up the cookies and leave around 2 inches apart.
- Take extra M&M's and chocolate chips and press into the top of the cookies to add a fun look to your baked cookies. This is optional.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the cookies fully cooked and lightly golden brown on top.
- Take out and let these Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies cool and then enjoy a tasty dessert that was so simple to make.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 339mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g