Crab Rangoon crescent roll bombs are a popular party food. A crescent roll loaded with cream cheese and crab mixture, baked to golden perfection. A simple and satisfying crab recipe! Crab crescent bites are a must make.
Refrigerated crescent roll dough allows this crab recipe to be thrown together in minutes. An appetizer that is not only easy but will be the talk of the night. These crescent roll appetizers are a must make.
Table of contents
A crab appetizer that will win anyone over with one bite. Plus it is easy to throw together for a last minute appetizer.
Try out these crescent roll crab snacks for serving up as a side dish, appetizer, etc. Or take the baked crab roll and eat it as a meal if you are a crab lover.
Why You Will Enjoy These Crab Rangoon Crescent Roll Bombs…
- Simple ingredients
- Comes together in minutes
- Creamy crab filling
- Stuffed crescent roll recipe
- Easy appetizer made with crescent rolls
- Affordable to make
- Great party food
- Bake or air fry
- Crescent Rolls
- Imitation Crab or Lump Crab Meat
- Cream Cheese
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Green Onions
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make
Full directions and measurements for this recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: First, start by preheating your oven and grease your pan or place a silicone mat. You just want a nonstick surface to prevent the rolls from sticking.
Step 2: Next, unroll out crescent roll dough, and separate into triangles.
Step 3: Next, in a bowl, you will add crab meat, softened cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire, green onions and salt and pepper. Mix up until combined.
Step 4: Then, place some crab meat mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Wrap it up, creating a sealed bomb.
Step 5: Place the seam side down on a baking sheet, and bake for 15-18 minutes. This is important so as the crescents bake they hold their shape.
Step 6: Next, brush with butter and sprinkle with parsley! Then serve up these crab cream cheese rolls!
These crescent rolls stuffed with crab beef to be stored in the refrigerator. You will find they will spoil if left out in the counter.
Place in an airtight container or sealable bag. The crescents will store for 2-3 days.
You can reheat in the microwave, oven, or air fryer. Or if you want eat them cold.
Freezing crab Rangoon crescents is easy. Allow the Bombs to cool and then store for 3 months in the freezer. Thaw in the fridge overnight before you plan to eat.
Grab my Free Kitchen Conversions Printable! This shows you how many cups are in a quart, pint, etc. A great printable to keep handy for when you need to convert a recipe.
- You could use a biscuit dough or dinner roll dough for wrapping up the filling.
- Feel free to change up the ingredients used in the mixture.
- Make sure to seal the crab Bombs or they will ooze out and become a mess.
- Leave space between each crab Rangoon bomb so you get a nice even cook.
More Crab Recipes To Try
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment to let me know how you like it! Plus get more Instant Pot Recipes or Home Cooked Recipes Facebook Page on my Facebook. Stay up to date and Follow Me On Pinterest!
- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 1- 8-ounce package imitation crab meat or lump crab, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Then grease or place a silicone mat on a baking sheet.
- Now unroll your cans of crescent rolls, and leave them out. You want to keep them in triangle forms.
- In a bowl you will add your softened cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, salt, pepper, and mix until combined. Add in your finely chopped imitation crab or lump crab.
- Place around a tablespoon of mixture on each crescent roll. Pull all the corners of the crescent roll into the center, making a round ball.
- Place the seam sides down on the baking sheet. Repeat until all your crab stuffed rolls are made.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, and then when you remove brush with butter and sprinkle on parsely.
- Serve these crab rangoon stuffed crescent rolls warm and enjoy.
AIR FRYER DIRECTIONS: Prep the same, and place crescent rolls in air fryer and cook at 375 for 6-8 minutes. Removeand check, and then finish cooking until the crescent rolls are done. Then bursh with butter.
You can use biscuit dough in replace of crescent rolls if you would like.
Lump crab or imitation crab works in this recipe.
Feel free to double the recipe if you need.
Leave space between each crab bomb, ensuring they have room to expand a bit as they bake in the oven or air fryer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 462mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
This information is automatically calculated by third-party software, including but not limited to the Create or Bake Me Some Sugar. For accurate nutrition, I suggest running the ingredients in your own system to get a more accurate reading. Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.