Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream is a no-churn ice cream recipe that doesn’t require an ice cream maker. A circus ice cream that will have you reminiscing of childhood! A pink and white animal cookies recipe you have to try.
Don’t ask where can I buy animal cookie ice cream.. make it! This easy circus animal no-churn ice cream takes minutes to make. Then toss in the freezer and let it freeze hard.
No Ice Cream Machine, No Problem
No churn ice cream, means you don’t need to churn it. Just mix ingredients together as directed, pour into a loaf pan or ice cream pan, and freeze.
Simple, quick to prep, and crazy delicious and ultra-creamy ice cream!
- Circus Animal Crackers
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Sprinkles ( I used unicorn sprinkles)
Craving More No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
How To Make
Start by grabbing a stand mixer or hand mixer and whip your heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks.
You will know it is stiff peaks when you lift up the whisk and the cream holds to it like pictured here.
Pour in your condensed milk and fold it in gently. You can toss in your vanilla extract as well. Fold it in until it is incorporating.
If you mix too hard you will deflate your whipping cream.
Split your mixture into two bowls. In one bowl you will add a few drops of pink food coloring to. Give it a good mix until the pink is stirred in.
Slowly add dollops of each color in your pan. Mixing it up a bit. This is going to give it a stunning color when you spoon it up.
When you have put about half in, top with some crushed cookies, and then finish piling on the rest of the ice cream filling.
Top with sprinkles and more crumbled cookies. Freeze for at least 6 hours, I froze for a full 24 hours.
Ways To Serve Up This Circus Ice Cream Recipe
There is never a WRONG way to eat ice cream in my eyes. So make the ice cream. Grab that spoon. And dive in!
Can I Use Half and Half
I am sad to say you need to use heavy whipping cream to get this ultra-creamy ice cream. Half and half just won’t cut it in this recipe.
Can This Recipe Be Doubled
Absolutely! Just reach for a larger pan to store it in or do two different loaf pans. Just make sure you have enough room to hold the frozen ice cream.
Best Pan To Make No Churn Ice Cream
For an affordable route reach for loaf pans. Otherwise, you can shop your local stores or Amazon for ice cream containers that are meant for storing ice cream.
When To Serve Up
- Birthday Parties
- Weeknight Dessert
- Summer Cookouts
Circus Animal Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops pink gel food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups Mother’s Circus Animal Cookies broken up
- 1/4 cup Sprinkles of your choice
- Start by taking your stand mixer and pouring your heavy cream in. Turn on high and whisk until it forms stiff peaks.
- Turn off blender and pour in your sweetened condensed milk. Use a spatula and fold it in along with the vanilla extract.
- Split the ice cream batter into two bowls. In one bowl add 2-3 drops of pink food coloring and stir until well combined.
- Take your loaf pan and spoon in the pink and white ice cream batter. Once you get a layer on bottom, sprinkle some crushed animal crackers on top. Save some for the top of the ice cream.
- Repeat with the rest of the ice cream, and then use a spatula to smooth it out.
- Top with sprinkles and the rest of the crushed animal cookies.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 6 hours to overnight.
- Remove your frozen circus animal ice cream and spoon it up in cones, in a bowl, and more.