Grab that package of graham crackers and decorate them up for the Christmas season! These Christmas frosted graham crackers are the perfect no-fuss Christmas treat that is no-bake! You have a crunchy graham cracker that is slathered and decorated with frosting and sprinkles, for the perfect no-bake Christmas treats!
Growing up we ate graham crackers with frosting all the time. I always preferred white frosting over chocolate, it gives the perfect sweetness to the graham crackers. This year, with my little guy we took the time to decorate Christmas frosted graham crackers as an easy after nap snack.
More Christmas Treats
Quick and Easy Christmas Frosted Graham Crackers
Now you can totally use the canned frosting if you want, or give these Grahams an upgrade with some homemade buttercream frosting. However, you choose is totally fine by me. Have fun and get creative on how to decorate your graham crackers. For this go-around I wanted a simple no-bake Christmas treat so I reached for the whipped frosting in a can. I love the whipped version and Clay didn’t complain either!
What You Need To Make Christmas Frosted Graham Crackers
Wilton Cupcake Decorating Icing Tips, 12-Piece SetHoney Maid Graham Crackers, 14.4 OunceWilton Holiday Sprinkles Assortment, 6.8 oz.Betty Crocker Baking Betty Crocker Whipped Butter Cream Frosting Canister, 12 oz
Ingredients For Christmas Frosted Graham Crackers
- Graham Crackers
- Piping Bag (or sandwich bag with the tip cut out)
- Frosting Tips (I used Wilton brand)
- Food coloring
- Christmas Sprinkles
Directions For Christmas Frosted Graham Crackers
- Start out by breaking your graham crackers in half and set aside.
- In a bowl take part of your frosting and mix with food coloring. I chose green as my base but you can use any color you want.
- Then add a layer of white frosting all over the top of your cracker.
- Next, in a piping bag put your colored frosting with a tip design you want. I did the star looking tip (#18). I made a circle around the cracker to look like a wreath. Then I used candy circle sprinkles to place around the wreath.
- For the tree, I used the (#2) tip and make lines back and forth to mimic a tree. Topped with smaller Christmas sprinkles.
- And the last design I just frosted and sprinkled for a colorful treat.
Can You Use Homemade Frosting With The Frosted Graham Crackers
Yes! You can use canned frosting or homemade! Either one works great. The one thing with homemade buttercream is it doesn’t hold up as long, only unless refrigerated, and then you run into soggy graham crackers. So if you use homemade buttercream just make sure not to make these too far in advance. The frosting will soften the graham crackers over time leaving them not as tasty.
Serving Size: cracker
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Sodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 19gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
As you can see, not much to these frosted crackers! But, they are so good I couldn’t pass up sharing, in case you have never tried them!