Deck the halls with red and green, and pull out all the glitter you have! Serve up these homemade Christmas Tree Brownies as the perfect treat for any holiday occasion! You have a homemade brownie that is cut into cute Christmas trees and decorated for that festive feel. Brownie Christmas trees are a must-have treat every single year in our home. We can’t pass up a good brownie, add frosting and sprinkles and we classify it like gold! If you don’t want to make homemade brownies feel free to reach for a box mix, just grab the family size. You will still be able to cookie cut your brownies for that Christmas tree feel! It is all what you prefer, so make homemade or reach for the box, the choice is yours. I think you all will find this Christmas tree brownies recipe to be a breeze to whip up.
Here are More Holiday Recipes
How To Make Christmas Tree Brownies
The process is really easy, and I will walk you through how to make these tasty brownies. I am all about easy and delicious desserts, and this is just that! Not a big baker, that is okay, this recipe is a good fit, and no major piping skills required.
Ingredients For Christmas Tree Brownies
Directions For Christmas Tree Brownies
- 3/4 C. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pretzel sticks
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- Star sprinkles
- Wilton green decorating icing
- Wilton 'Petal" plastic icing tip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine the vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Slowly fold in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently lift the brownies from the baking dish and use the triangle cookie cutter to carefully cut the brownies as close as possible and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently insert a pretzel stick into the base of each Christmas tree.
- Attach the Petal tip to the the icing pouch and gently squeeze the icing from pouch in a back and forth motion going from the top of the brownie to the bottom.
- Add a star sprinkle on top and multi-colored sprinkles to the tree.
- Repeat with all Christmas Tree brownies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 383 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 56mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 48g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 35g Protein: 4g