Whip up a batch of your own Baileys Irish cream today. Cream, whiskey, coffee, vanilla, sweet chocolate and more. This copycat Baileys Irish Cream Recipe is incredible! Give this sweet Irish cream flavor homemade Baileys a try.
If you are wanting to whip up and sip on a cocktail you have to try this Irish cream. A homemade Baileys Irish cream that is great for flavoring cocktails, sipping on over ice, and more.
This Baileys liqueur uses everyday ingredients that you might have on hand already. Whip it up and serve up for parties, holidays and more.
Why Make Homemade
Simple Ingredients – All you need is simple ingredients to make this drink. Raid your pantry for the ingredients needed.
Fresh Flavor – I can’t tell you how good this is! You will find it has a fresher flavor than store bought Irish Cream.
Easy to Make – So easy to make, and quick. Just mix up and pour over ice, create cocktails, etc.
- Whiskey – I used Jameson whiskey as it is an Irish whiskey and is perfect for the traditional Baileys flavor.
- Half and Half – Silky, creamy, and a nice flavor to balance the whiskey and condensed milk.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Thick, ultra creamy, and will give a super sweet flavor to the recipe.
- Cold Brew – Cold brew espresso or espresso itself will work for this. Depending on how strong of coffee you want.
- Chocolate – Chocolate syrup is what I used, I bought Hershey’s chocolate sauce for making chocolate milk.
- Vanilla – Just a little vanilla will add a nice sweetness to the Baileys Irish cream mixture.
How to Make
Step 1: Add all the ingredients into a pitcher, and stir or shake. You want to fully mix the ingredients.
Step 2: Pour over ice and serve, or store in the fridge until ready to drink.
You can store your Baileys drink in the fridge for up to 10 days after it is made. Just make sure to place in an airtight container, and then stir well before pouring into a glass.
This Baileys recipe does not freeze due to the dairy used, it would curdle and separate.
- This homemade Irish cream is so delicious! Don’t put ingredients in a blender, as it will overmix the ingredients.
- Use the homemade Liqueur to make a white Russian cocktail.
- Add this in with some vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream for a dessert option.
- Make sure to store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- This Irish cream liqueur is great Christmas gift to those who enjoy alcohol.
Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 1/3 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 4 tablespoons Cold Brew Coffee or Espresso
- 1 1/3 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons chocolate Hershey’s syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- In a pitcher you will add all your ingredients. Whiskey, half and half, condensed milk, coffee, chocolate syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix well until combined, and then serve over ice or use to mix with any cocktail or martini ingredients.
- Refrigerate any leftover Baileys Irish cream you don’t use right away.